FlowerNose's Electric Fruit Auto Grow Journal 2017

I really don't know! The top buds look ready, but a lot of the lower stuff is still fluffy and thin. Maybe this weekend I guess? Lower stuff will end up going to hash no matter what so maybe I shouldn't worry about that.

I got a few lower buds from my harvest and would love to make hash if only i know how to

I got a few lower buds from my harvest and would love to make hash if only i know how to
We're going to buy a set of Bubble Bags or similar. Ice water, some muscle, the bags, and a bucket. The bags have screens at the bottom that separate the trichomes and other debris. It comes out in different consistancies of gloop that dries into different grades of hash. Pretty handy. :)

I feel the same way....this stuff is all so new to me. I will try to figure that out on the next grow I suppose. I would really like to know how to make the Oil.

420-magazine-mobile579515849.jpg

It doesn't look like there's a lot of NEW light stress. Just continued demise of the leaves that were stressed previously. The buds don't look burnt like the leaves do.
420-magazine-mobile137040423.jpg

Ok, we'll give her at least another week. Her lower leaves are just starting to look like she's eating them to survive the flush. If I didn't know better I wouldn't think she'd been denied food for two whole weeks.

420-magazine-mobile579515849.jpg

It doesn't look like there's a lot of NEW light stress. Just continued demise of the leaves that were stressed previously. The buds don't look burnt like the leaves do.
420-magazine-mobile137040423.jpg

Ok, we'll give her at least another week. Her lower leaves are just starting to look like she's eating them to survive the flush. If I didn't know better I wouldn't think she'd been denied food for two whole weeks.
I bet she smells lovely

Back
Top Bottom