Now let them
Do there thang don't
Touch them unless you see a water leaf more than 50 % dead

When you de leaf it messes
With there hormones and slow
Down a little but perfect timing they say not after 2-3 weeks flower

Lilome those will be beautiful plants you will be for
Sure satisfied and then it
Get better as you try new thing and push the envelope! Next year I am gonna do an outdoor grow
Also gonna run plants 2 ft apart around my fence line of my acre lot I have 7 ft tAll wood plank fence around the acre look like a western fort can't even see inside until you open he gate and drive in lol!! I want to try
Outdoor and see if I can make some 12ft tall plants lol

Yeppers thats the plan for me, I took both sides of the defoil argument and tried to remove leaves as needed over several days as they met the list of requirements I created based on every reason to leave them and every reason to remove them that way it was a real quick yes or no decision. Been leavin four nice leaves up top and taking the old ones below them. Everything covering somethin fuzzy. Anything in the shade. Anything with damage of any kind. As I have gradually removed leaves and exposed the little fuzzy things the fuzzy things are really takin off. What to they call those things? Buds?

420-magazine-mobile1055269976.jpg

are these supposed to pop out like this , like you can see the taproot do I just let it finish or should I cover the white part?

420-magazine-mobile1055269976.jpg

are these supposed to pop out like this , like you can see the taproot do I just let it finish or should I cover the white part?

Good for now
Watch it and make sure the tap root is going down in if not it is to dry for the tap root to push threw don't mess with them if you don't have to

Oh yeah it's cannabutter time
420-magazine-mobile1245957045.jpg

I'm not sure if it was mentioned earlier, but is that the weed wrapped up with the rubber bands?

if so what's it wrapped in?

I'm not sure if it was mentioned earlier, but is that the weed wrapped up with the rubber bands?

if so what's it wrapped in?

It's baking string used to tie up ham and roasts and shit I roll it up like a burrito after it is ground down to keif so basically like a
Tea bag but ugly lol ( cheese cloth)

So far I have everything on order for two complete setups, I have a new hydro rooting chamber and the new filter I needed anyway for my fish tank. $115.00 All I need are the bins I plan to get nice ones and might add a drain to the reservior so I never have to move em. I can also regulate the reservior water temp simply by filling the tub with cold water.

Even with cotton balls stuffed into a big hole I figured out how to regulate the flow and keep it constant out the bottom gonna take the two minutes and make a new one. I ran it for hours
420-magazine-mobile896276048.jpg

Back
Top Bottom