Driller's 2017 Green Crack Grow Journal

Your gonna laugh, I'm gonna try to root and revert this back to veg and grow it in the reservior of this fish tank filter, this is a rough draft.
420-magazine-mobile735426529.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1780845210.jpg

Heck with that I been takin a close look at yours that is excactly what I want and I could build them easy, part # on the pumps?

Heck with that I been takin a close look at yours that is excactly what I want and I could build them easy, part # on the pumps?

A lot cheaper than I paid for mine and I only run the controller reservoir and not the 13 gallon tote that sits on top can run itself for a week or two but I didn't need all that I care for my plants daily and I don't have to waste nutes on water they won't use! But I got an amazing addition to your idea to make it awesome general hydroponics model AP-0025B and match an inline air pump to the bottom hose line where water circulates from controller to bucket
To bucket but here is my idea on your five gallon buckets you can buy the drip rings and just like this pic but imagine the drip ring tube goes into the bucket inside a piece of pvc with inch tall cuts and the bottom of bucket to stabilize the ring and give the air vent for the drip ring to pull the nute water and drip
Over the plants that's super simple and cheap
420-magazine-mobile2146623859.jpg
. Just and idea I would do if I was making it and get rid of that black fish thingy lol it will only have bucket drip ring and an airline running to the top of drip ring keeps thing contained just saying yo made me think!!! Oh yeah and there has to be some kind of Barrier that separate soil from where the roots will be in the nute water

That one plant how dark the leaves are and how the thc is on the leaves and things looks like Girl Scout cookies or white cookies ?

Yeah who knows it's not like I can call Europe and say what the hell one of the seeds you sent me wasn't right lol !!!
I don't even care it is one of the smallest of them but man is she pretty and looks mean as shit she gonna have nothing but banana size buds I try to take good pics but I will tell you the pics do them no justice !!

It's crazy I was looking back right now and this is 2 week flower pic
420-magazine-mobile1008490750.jpg

Two weeks later
420-magazine-mobile1850686776.jpg

And that's why hydroponics lol!!!!
Why would you do
It any other way in my opinion!!!

So i am sure a random fem seed ended
Up in my green crack set
Of seeds so I have no idea what it is but you can tell and
The three have the green crack smell this
Was my second run of green crack to perfect it and I am sure it's a different strain it has a sweet fruity smell and the green cracks have that earthy dankyness smell but I took some
Good closeups and it's obvious
GREEN CRACK
420-magazine-mobile1963885508.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1091703265.jpg

WHO KNows but not green crack
420-magazine-mobile1520702300.jpg

420-magazine-mobile415986947.jpg

420-magazine-mobile553081759.jpg

It was kinda obvious to me from rhe beginning, one of these things is not like the other. Surprise me but please put it in a seperate bag!!!!!
420-magazine-mobile1696334481.jpg
420-magazine-mobile119687771.jpg

Since I seemed to have adopted you as my hydro guru is this a good plan to keep things scientific. She wants the big bathroom so thats out, but, I have permission to use the small bathroom which is identical except it don't have a window. I want to get started on the next go round soon. I'm gonna do a proper soil grow as best as I can now that I got a grasp on the basics and built up some decent lights while I work on a hydro set up, I want to build it.
420-magazine-mobile1326544275.jpg
Two plants HOPEFULLY the same. I'm gonna check my beans and see if I can find one obviously different.

In a half hour with a pair of cutters for the tyraps I can move everything and you would never know its was there. The only metal fastner is the thumbtack holding the flypaper.
420-magazine-mobile680369544.jpg

Since I seemed to have adopted you as my hydro guru is this a good plan to keep things scientific. She wants the big bathroom so thats out, but, I have permission to use the small bathroom which is identical except it don't have a window. I want to get started on the next go round soon. I'm gonna do a proper soil grow as best as I can now that I got a grasp on the basics and built up some decent lights while I work on a hydro set up, I want to build it.
420-magazine-mobile1326544275.jpg
Two plants HOPEFULLY the same. I'm gonna check my beans and see if I can find one obviously different.

Two plants in a tub seen a friend grow some monsters in there. The location don t matter just keep your area stable they don't like anything excessive they are stubborn plants!! Moderate doses of too much heat to clod to high nutes all that it is fine but the more stable the environment the more a plants feels more comfortable to grow big !!! Just like us as humans when winter sets in and we're like sun of a bitch and sit inside and get fat eat hot chocolate and get unhealthy !!!! It's just knowing basic levels to know you can grow then experiment push the envelope a little you never know what will be the next big thing in marijuana like my plants for instance. I boosted them to 1200 ppm to boost and it says not to go over 1150 ppm but I was comfortable that my plants could handle more because no burn signs so I boosted again and they running 1500 ppm and love it they have not even seen a 5.9 PH since transplant 5.5-5.8

One of my many lessons was keepin where they are and dont put em in the sun even if I harden up first. Know your nutes. I am actually pretty proud of my little first time grow
420-magazine-mobile1923632813.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1702479727.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1421650367.jpg

Well my heat problem got fixed five min ago no more worrying about the summer anymore ( Perfect Sun 1000 watt LED)
420-magazine-mobile1855247761.jpg

And some wifey pics
420-magazine-mobile1117301028.jpg

420-magazine-mobile383994084.jpg

420-magazine-mobile456639578.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1902531426.jpg

Back
Top Bottom