Driller's 2017 Green Crack Grow Journal

I better get an acadamy award for these pics you have no idea what I had to do.
420-magazine-mobile393033013.jpg
420-magazine-mobile655570832.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1519384248.jpg

Brownish specs on some, nothing on the other girl beside it

Lilolme

you might want to check under your leaves. Those white spots are more likely from mites than gnats.

the gnats are more of a problem just flying around. there are several methods for keeping them in check.
once you get them there are always a few lingering even after you dont see them for a while.
try yellow sticky traps especially close to the soil, mosquito dunks used with watering, Growstone topping the soil etc.

for the mites, i don't normally pay attention to what others are doing because I am blessed to not have any.

The gnat aint too bad, I have seen swarms in past years, flytraps and sand for them, the brown spots concern me, I have seen spider mites in the past as well and know what they look like, I think. I posted some of the most difficult pics I have ever taken

Moment of truth, I left as many leaves as long as I could, the first pic is the worst girl, took off every leaf that had issues, she is still tryin. Second pic is beside her and has very old leaves still lookin good, very little yellowing, few brown spots here and there. Have read differing opinions about defoliation in flower cycle. I await instructions sissors in hand. I am one suggestion away from leavin em alone or givin em a hell of a haircut, its gettin very crowded and 95% reduction in leaves would really open things up of course. I have no problem with either and right or wrong its all on me.
420-magazine-mobile980525633.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1120096566.jpg

Can't wait for these to be done they smell super danky aleady

420-magazine-mobile1296758862.jpg

420-magazine-mobile142265065.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1911338359.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1519660769.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2121918466.jpg

Running a 6.68 PH and 1048 in the controller so top feeding out of rings 1248 ppm and they are not hating the excessive nutes
At all !!!

Can't wait for these to be done they smell super danky aleady

420-magazine-mobile1296758862.jpg

420-magazine-mobile142265065.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1911338359.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1519660769.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2121918466.jpg

Running a 6.68 PH and 1048 in the controller so top feeding out of rings 1248 ppm and they are not hating the excessive nutes
At all !!!

I guess G_D was thoughtfull enough to make sure blind people could fully enjoy them too.
I need specs or details on a simple hydro setup
I am a master service tech with heavy background in refrigeration plumbing and ventilation. I can build anything from a picture. This is my new grow room after I use it one more time then park it.
420-magazine-mobile642347068.jpg

I guess G_D was thoughtfull enough to make sure blind people could fully enjoy them too.
I need specs or details on a simple hydro setup
I am a master service tech with heavy background in refrigeration plumbing and ventilation. I can build anything from a picture. This is my new grow room after I use it one more time then park it.
420-magazine-mobile642347068.jpg

So I bought a system that was able to grow and flower 8 at a time but I am
Only allowed to flower four so that way I
Always have a spare if anything malfunctions like the humidity probe did on my controller yesterday had an extra and put that sensor on the other one and right back to work it went !!! Just depends what you are trying to accomplish and how much your willing to spend to make your life easier (The luxuries that are not necessary ) . The first system I had was a general hydroponics -- six pot 13 gallon tank top feed I think it was like 140 or something like that but it did its job amazingly and never had any issues --- aquarium pump, 1/4 inch hose , air stone ,aquarium heater for the nute water to keep it to temp , temp and humidity controller, heater , cool mist humidifier, oh shit and some Mylar, nutrients, ph test kit ,--or if you want accuracy get a ec/tds/ppm PH temp tester I swear by them it has saved my plants a couple of times I would have never know the PPM was high if I didn't have it and have been using it since !!!
That's the majority of the list of stuff or alt least all the expensive stuff almost everything .. and you can grow and flower from the same system saves on trauma !!! I really don't know what your looking for so my opinion is just that my opinion !!! But I would never steer anyone the wrong direction- I want everyone to succeed in there grows I love it and I have a die hard passion for it and it's addicting !!! And it's super cool to watch something go from a seed to a beautiful enormous monster they become and different colors smells texture all plants are different and shit is always changing -- sorry of subject but how are you gonna get enough power from to sustain a whole grow in a trailer ?? Safety first let's not burn shit down lol!!!!!

So I bought a system that was able to grow and flower 8 at a time but I am
Only allowed to flower four so that way I
Always have a spare if anything malfunctions like the humidity probe did on my controller yesterday had an extra and put that sensor on the other one and right back to work it went !!! Just depends what you are trying to accomplish and how much your willing to spend to make your life easier (The luxuries that are not necessary ) . The first system I had was a general hydroponics -- six pot 13 gallon tank top feed I think it was like 140 or something like that but it did its job amazingly and never had any issues --- aquarium pump, 1/4 inch hose , air stone ,aquarium heater for the nute water to keep it to temp , temp and humidity controller, heater , cool mist humidifier, oh shit and some Mylar, nutrients, ph test kit ,--or if you want accuracy get a ec/tds/ppm PH temp tester I swear by them it has saved my plants a couple of times I would have never know the PPM was high if I didn't have it and have been using it since !!!
That's the majority of the list of stuff or alt least all the expensive stuff almost everything .. and you can grow and flower from the same system saves on trauma !!! I really don't know what your looking for so my opinion is just that my opinion !!! But I would never steer anyone the wrong direction- I want everyone to succeed in there grows I love it and I have a die hard passion for it and it's addicting !!! And it's super cool to watch something go from a seed to a beautiful enormous monster they become and different colors smells texture all plants are different and shit is always changing -- sorry of subject but how are you gonna get enough power from to sustain a whole grow in a trailer ?? Safety first let's not burn shit down lol!!!!!

First and foremost is sizing whatever I end up with to my actual needs, I dont smoke a lot at a time puff or two and I'm good, but I am lookin at what I got growin and I think four would be my max. This may be like this soil grow I got now I literally started with a two foot led shop light and four red solo cups and went from there. I'm kinda handy and I got just about every tool you will ever need and hardware stores reasonably close. I got with my electrician, yes I have a licensed electrician for a real good buddy, hes got a little grow at home but hes also got kids so hes gotta quit that. Got him makin up the supply for me I already have a 50 amp service for it. Bout 30 feet of water hose and I'm good to get to work. Gonna build a franken grower!

First and foremost is sizing whatever I end up with to my actual needs, I dont smoke a lot at a time puff or two and I'm good, but I am lookin at what I got growin and I think four would be my max. This may be like this soil grow I got now I literally started with a two foot led shop light and four red solo cups and went from there. I'm kinda handy and I got just about every tool you will ever need and hardware stores reasonably close. I got with my electrician, yes I have a licensed electrician for a real good buddy, hes got a little grow at home but hes also got kids so hes gotta quit that. Got him makin up the supply for me I already have a 50 amp service for it. Bout 30 feet of water hose and I'm good to get to work. Gonna build a franken grower!

Never in my life have I grown a plant in soil all I know is hydroponics which I love because it's like a school science fair project and try to make them the A+ product !!! Why do anything in life if you don't want to be the best at it.

Never in my life have I grown a plant in soil all I know is hydroponics which I love because it's like a school science fair project and try to make them the A+ product !!! Why do anything in life if you don't want to be the best at it.

Oh I'm itchin to get started trust me

So I don't know if it's a genetic thing or a mistaken seed but one of the green crack plant has a totally different look than the others and I am wondering if it's a different strain all together but it does look super just say in a looks perspective it's like the three are all the same and the one is just too different to be the same strain ??

420-magazine-mobile562582748.jpg

420-magazine-mobile875857100.jpg

So the ones that look alike
420-magazine-mobile1238971074.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1207859734.jpg

420-magazine-mobile939829619.jpg

Now this is the fourth and it's just flowering to drastically different
420-magazine-mobile2098443917.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1030585217.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1798620376.jpg

Your gonna laugh, I'm gonna try to root and revert this back to veg and grow it in the reservior of this fish tank filter, this is a rough draft.
420-magazine-mobile735426529.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1780845210.jpg

Back
Top Bottom