FlowerNose's Electric Fruit Auto Grow Journal 2017

The pc fans that are variable speed are 4 pin. They have a +12vdc, ground, speed feedback, and pwm input. By applying 12v to the +12 & ground you can run the fans at full speed. To reduce speed you will need a pwm source. You don't have to use a pc power supply. I am running mine off a 12v radio wall wart.

I plan on updating today, everyone. In-laws are visiting this weekend and we've been pretty intent on making sure there's no smell emanating from the garden. So much activated carbon.

Also, the photos I've been taking are crappy and I don't want to subject you to that. :)

I hate guests!! LOL good luck with the smell FlowerNose!

420-magazine-mobile352116745.jpg

420 posts. :)
Ok. Down to business. I hope she finishes soon. We've got more beans on the way.
420-magazine-mobile542197723.jpg

Here are her biggest sexy parts.
420-magazine-mobile2071388459.jpg

I mentioned in my White Widow Auto journal that we got an RO filter. It's awesome. No regrets. Well. I have one regret. I regret the time I tried to drink the RO water. The well water from the tap tastes much better. :)

Flowernose just wandering if you checked the trichomes and if they are showing any amber? btw...my Elec. Fruit is 3 and a 1/2 weeks and was topped 4 days ago and she is starting to stretch in every direction. It seems these Elec Fruit strains like to branch out. Good luck and continue the great work growing.

If it were me and at day 73 and she's showing some amber I would start flushing now...Some growers begin flushing soon as they see the heads go milky. So that's my 2 cents...peace...

My dad bought me tomato plants this weekend when he visited. He also planted zucchini seeds.
420-magazine-mobile1445444059.jpg

I had to pretend I didn't know a single thing about gardening. I had to keep my excitement and pride all to myself about the pretty little plants I've got growing in a bedroom.
But it was successful! No one noticed any smells (they know we smoke, just not that we grow) and no one went into the room where they're kept.
We started flushing Fruity on the 6th. I hope the timing was ok on that decision. It's very difficult to get photos of her because she's packed so tight and high inside the cab.
420-magazine-mobile574464640.jpg

Glad to hear that operation "stealth grow" is still in effect.

I have the orkin guy coming today (landlord has him come every two months) and I have to be careful he doesn't smell anything and report back to him that he thinks we are growing, so I know how important stealth is. Right now its easier cause I have the grow tent in the upstairs spare bedroom, but I will be putting the 2nd tent downstairs in dinning room area corner so that will be a bit harder to keep stealthy. Luckily the landlord (our neighbor in the duplex) knows we grow a huge veggie garden outdoors so I can always say its for starting new plants for the garden as long as I keep the smell down. Being stealthy sucks!!

Day 77
Flush day 4
420-magazine-mobile1241040722.jpg

Now zoom in!
420-magazine-mobile1687981836.jpg

No, no! Closer!
420-magazine-mobile88302169.jpg

Smell that? It smells like a citrus cocktail with berries on top. It smells like the zebra on a pack of Fruit Stripes gum.

NezFleur thought it would be cool to rig the cabinet so that when the doors are opened, the fans turn off. That way we can hear each other speak and we can hear ourselves think. It's also handy for photos since I end up turning of fans to make the plants sit still. Anyway, he thought it would be cool, so he's making it happen. He's installing sensors and wiring them to do what he wants. :)

Back
Top Bottom