FlowerNose's Electric Fruit Auto Grow Journal 2017

I have a Honda 2000... Best $1000 I've spent....but u can get decent loud ones for $300-500
Mine has saved my ass a few times.....but mainly is for camping and football tailgate parties

What part of Arizona are you from Stav? I was stationed out in Yuma for quite a few years. Place was a hell hole, way too hot for human habitation LOL!!

Going on 9 hours without lights or fans...

RH was in the 75-95 range depending on where the meter was in the cab. Yeesh. We've now got all doors thrown wide open and we're fanning the plants every few minutes manually with painting canvas that was handy.

Estimated time til power returns: 1 hour.

Hope your girls hold up.....thats a lot of RH to be dealing with in flower stage!

I know you're all worried, so one last update. . The power's back on! 11 hours total.

420-magazine-mobile1662447404.jpg

Flowernose, how is she smelling? Is she fruity or dank?...btw I've got an electric fruit going on 3rd week.Great job looks like she is going to yield nicely.:high-five:
Yesterday evening I was adjusting leaves and stalks. I got some resin on my finger tips. I spent 5 minutes sniffing the bright, citrusy aroma with my fingers to my nose. Still has some coffee undertones, but definite fruit layer on top.
420-magazine-mobile1351903309.jpg

Getting the different groups of fans and lights connected to a plc. Plan is to go closed system using the vents only when the temps/humidity get out of hand. Can also control the lights for photos and pumps for flood & drain.

Nice!! Sounds like it will make things a lot easier when its done. Whats your regular job Nez? Seems like you have a pretty strong background in electronics.

Lookin niiice. Day 70 already huh. wow. Almost there!! :D you gonna defoliate more? Its hard to see for me.

Btw serious, the white in your lighting really makes that cab look amazing. It literally has me dead set on at least getting a couple white LEDs
Thanks, Jurf. I took a handful of leaves today. 12 or so. It was really tricky getting in there.

The lights NezFleur built are pretty great. :)

Looking great in there Flowernose! It's almost time to strip them bitches down!
You get a look at the tricomes with a lens yet?
Man that's no fun when you lose power in flower. Had it happen years ago with a stuffed tent when lets just say odor control (carbon filter) was very important lol. Glad it's all good.
I tried using Nez's 60x-100x magnifying thingy but couldn't get it to cooperate. User error, I'm sure. Pistils are still 90+% white so I'm thinking she's got at least a while to go.

Speaking of losing power... It's 4:30 in the morning and storming. Ours just went out again. :( Power company website estimates return of power to our area by 9:30.

The control panel is programmable and could be remotely accessible if we setup a server. Monitor temperatures, humidity, fan states, etc. from a cell phone. I am a system integrator in the field more than 10 years. I make everyone else's panels play happy together and add our own panels and computer to make an end to end user friendly system to control whichever process(es) is/are being controlled.

Back
Top Bottom