Drink More Water When You Smoke Cannabis

85% of all Americans are chronically dehydrated. In 47% of Americans (especially the elderly) the thirst mechanism is so weak it is often mistaken for hunger. Even MILD hydration will slow down one's metabolism as much as 40%. One glass of water shuts down hunger pangs for almost 100% of dieters. Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.

Lack of water is the #1 cause of constipation. Lack of water is the # 1 cause false signs of dementia or memory loss. Dehydration mimics heart attack symptoms. Water clears the complexion and removes impurities from the body. Water aids in & improves digestion. 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for 80% of sufferers & lubricates joints

A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short term memory, confusion, trouble with basic math and difficulty focusing on computer screen or printed page. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily, decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45% plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.

If You Wait Until You're Thirsty, to drink, You're Already Dehydrated. Water regulates your body's temperature. Elderly people often feel chilled in the heat because they do not drink enough water. You cant depend on thirst as a signal to drink. Having a dry mouth is a later sign of dehydration. Only as dehydration progresses do you notice that you're thirsty. In addition, the thirst sensation also diminishes with age so you may not know you are thirsty.

Becoming dehydrated can be serious enough to cause a stroke!

"Most of us do not drink enough water free online movies, and as a result, our blood becomes more viscous, increasing the likelihood that a clot will suddenly form at the site of a plaque formation."
- American Medical Association

How do you know you are dehydrated? Symptoms include :

Dizziness
Headache
Dark urine (may have a strong odor)
Inability to urinate
Dry mouth and nose
Weakness
Chills
Fatigue
Nausea and vomiting
Dry mouth and tongue

Dehydration Symptoms in the Elderly:

Dehydration symptoms in the elderly can be different than in young adults. Medications that the elderly take are much more likely to lead to dehydration in that population. One particular symptom of dehydration more pronounced in the elderly is poor skin elasticity. When the skin is pinched, it holds its form rather than returning to its normal shape.

How much water have you had today?

Great post! It's very nice. Thank you so much for your post.

What ever you do, do NOT drink reverse osmosis or distilled water! Think of it as an aggressive solvent (which it is) especially when pure consisting of only 2 hydrogen and 1 oxygen without any natural minerals to make the water alkaline. Now you have acidic water and I can see you reaching for your ph meter, don't bother! From my personal experience of drinking water from a 5 stage RO water filtration system for 2 weeks straight, my throat felt like Hydrochloric acid was being poured down it (not that I would know what that feels like.) This is UNNATURAL water you see, it does not exist in nature naturally so allow the water to dissolve some calcium and other minerals just how alkaline water exist naturally in sediments. How does the body maintain its overall alkalinity after drinking 99.99% H2O or any other acidic liquid you might ask? The calcium (what your bones and teeth are made up of) from your body is wrongfully taken to compensate for the acidity and crates calcium stones that may or may not pass. Don't get the wrong impression though! I encourage you to Reverse Osmosis or Distill your water removing chlorine and especially fluoride for not only you but especially your plants keeping in mind what I said earlier. Fluoride "prevents tooth decay" which is fluorine in gas form that's represented as F on the periodic table. Now, take a closer look at that molecule and you will ultimately discover it is the most electronegative element on the periodic table but it "incorporates into the tooth enamel making it stronger." I'm not going to go into detail what I think about fluoride as me questioning things will label me as a "conspiracy theorist" along with unnecessary flaming when 420magazine is for learning, after all. Think for yourself, question authority.

What ever you do, do NOT drink or feed reverse osmosis/distilled water to your plants without first BALANCING the water molecularity. The human body along with plants was designed to run on water that exists naturally on our planet, water that contains traces of inorganic minerals such as calcium, magnesium and potassium. Nowhere on Earth does de-mineralized water occur naturally. Distillation and R.O. systems produce de-mineralized water with an acidic pH. Many recent reports claim that prolonged consumption of distilled or de-mineralized water can only lead to some form of mineral deficiency (your plants.) Water by nature has to balance itself, when the minerals are stripped from water it causes the pH to drop and water to become acidic. It then seeks to balance itself (a basic law of nature) and does so by taking on minerals, primarily calcium from your teeth, bones, and your plants stored mineral reserves. If we consume de-mineralized water, it will actually pull minerals from our body to balance itself with. This has been demonstrated and reported in many recent books and studies.

Do not get the wrong idea! I encourage you guys to use reverse osmosis or distillation systems (fluoride, a neurotoxin is removed) to lower the PPM in the water from the hundreds in tap water to <20PPM but you must re-mineralize the water with calcium, magnesium, and potassium to increase the PPM to a safe level before adding nutes. Please take this into consideration and ignore the RO and distillation manufacturers falsifying information with their market share interests in claiming they are for "drinking water," that is just not true without first balancing the water, which they neglect to mention. From my personal experience after drinking water from a 5 stage RO filter for 2 weeks straight and let me tell you, my throat started burning as if I was drinking hydrochloric acid! If you don't believe unbalanced PURE water is unsafe, count how many days it takes your throat to burn from drinking it without re-mineralizing it but I do not recommend it as it will pull calcium from your body.

That is because the RO water you drank was 'treated' to stabilize the water while you were in the Navy. I promise you, 100% H2O is detrimental to living organisms and it does not exist in nature to begin with, that should send a red flag. Buy a 5 stage reverse osmosis water filter and drink the water for more than 3 weeks WITHOUT treating it and see what happens, I bet the first thing that happens is you throat starts getting irritated. Please add calcium and/or magnesium to the pure water so it isn't aggressive on your body and your plants, only then is it safe and is a MUCH better alternative to tap water. After all, why would you want to allow you or your plants to soak up this neurotoxin called 'fluoride' contained in tap water that is the MOST negatively charged molecule on the periodic table 'F' that is used to ETCH GLASS! History repeats itself and we do not live in nazi concentration camps! Filter that crap out with either reverse osmosis, distillation, or special fluoride filters as the molecule micron size is too small for anything else.

The only bad weed experience I've ever had was because I was horribly dehydrated. At least for me it's very important to stay hydrated.

VolcanoVapor,
Was Just wondering...When I use Snow water. say just to water...and go to ph it down say from around 6.5

I add a couple of drops of phD and it goes down a point maybe if not I have to add another 2 drops ...

All this is in say a 5 gallon bucket full

Then I have done this 3 or 4 times now just a couple of drops..now lets say its 6.0 and I want 5.8 say..I add another 2 drops and NOW it goes down in the 4.6 4.8 4.10 etc etc
werid...ANy Ideal???

AnyOne??

Dr.Oz says coffee and tea etc count towards your 8 glasses of water a day

Of course they contribute to hydration, they contain water, however the caffeine in them, make you pee it right out, so it's a counter productive washout. I'd have to see the entire study you speak of to determine the validity of it, is that possible?

My (adult) step-daughter is the one who pointed out to me that you should always fix a big glass of water BEFORE you smoke, cause you may just not wanna move to do it after, no matter how much you want or need it. Such a smart girl ;)

Of course they contribute to hydration, they contain water, however the caffeine in them, make you pee it right out, so it's a counter productive washout. I'd have to see the entire study you speak of to determine the validity of it, is that possible?

Dr.oz is a famous dr that has a tv show
2018-02-23

I dunno you'd have to find the episode of his show where he talked about it, and it wasnt a study just a fact he talked about... he seems to really know what hes talkin bout tho *shrugs*

wiki answers also says that they use to not count it but from further research it is found it does count....

Home
this talks a bit about it too

"A reader recently left this comment: I have never understood that whole “caffeinated beverages don’t count towards your water intake” business. Would you please explain that perhaps in a separate post?

I know caffeine is a dieuretic so you eliminate more than you take in, but you are still taking in liquid. To me “doesn’t count” means you would be in the same health situation at the end of the day if you drank 8 glasses of tea or drank zero glasses of anything, and that just can’t be.

Please help me understand why caffeinated beverages don’t count toward your water intake.

In an effort to answer her question properly, I did some online searching and found that opinions vary widely. The best article I found was from UK’s The Daily Mail. Britain’s leading nutritionist, Jane Clarke recommends 2.5 liters of water a day because:

We know from research that this is what the body needs to function properly (from helping the brain to work at its optimum, to eliminating waste). If you drink enough your energy levels will be more consistent (say goodbye to that after-lunch snooziness or end-of-the-day crabbiness); many of the people who ask me for advice also find that their concentration improves.

Clarke also believes that it’s fine to count tea and coffee as part of your daily intake, with a few cautions:

The good news is that you can now count tea and coffee as part of your intake. Previously it was thought they acted like diuretics, encouraging the body to get rid of fluid. We now know this isn’t true, and you can drink tea and coffee as part of your 2.5 litres. And there is nothing like a cup of tea to give you a lift.

My only note of caution is that large amounts of caffeine can reduce the amount of calcium we absorb from our food; the tannins in tea have a similarly negative effect on iron absorption.

Also, caffeine, even small amounts, can make sensitive people feel more stressed, jittery, and can keep you awake if drunk at the wrong time of day. A couple of cups a day are fine as part of your water intake."

tbh with a google search all i can find is stuff sayin they use to not count it but now know that it does count towards your cups per day

Since then, Monsanto has bought out the food industry, taken over half the farmers, working on taking over the rest and infiltrated the FDA and USDA with all of their people. I don't doubt for one second there is new research saying this, most likely funded by those taking over the food/water industry. You think they would spend trillions of dollars on taking over the food industry, and leave a little thing like a couple of research studies behind? All it takes is a million dollar paycheck to Dr. Oz and he would most likely say anything they wanted him to. ;)

Just like they told us forever that milk was needed for optimal health, now we find it was just a huge marketing scam funded by the trillion dollar dairy industry and now they find all of these diseases and viruses are coming from milk. They say a majority of women getting Ovarian and Breast Cancers, are coming from the milk that they were told they needed. It's a shame what money can do to people. Good luck to us all. :Namaste:

Obama seizes control over all food, farms, livestock, farm equipment, fertilizer and food production across America

I still dont believe that stuff bout milk... white people have been brought up on milk for centuries long before advertising and tv... dairy products and meat products are a huge part of my nutrition and im in perfect health

It seems my analogy has taken us off topic into another issue altogether. May I suggest continuing this here
Health & Nutrition - 420 Magazine

Please watch all of the documentaries sticked in that sub forum and reply with your comments to each one. Please do not reply to them here in this thread. :thanks:

How much water has everyone had today? :)
:Namaste:

i would just like to state that even tho Dr. Oz seems like an ok guy from his few episodes i did watch. He is an over paid clown that will say what ever his script says, trusting that mans medical opinion is like asking a general contract if your wife should have a c section or not.

Back to the water thing. ive had one bottle today, intend on ingesting at least 2 more.

i would just like to state that even tho Dr. Oz seems like an ok guy from his few episodes i did watch. He is an over paid clown that will say what ever his script says, trusting that mans medical opinion is like asking a general contract if your wife should have a c section or not.

Back to the water thing. ive had one bottle today, intend on ingesting at least 2 more.

True that

I can't emphasize enough how important water is. I learned the hard way. Back in 2007 I ended up with multiple anal fissures because I wasn't drinking enough water or eating enough fiber. It literally tore my a$$ open. Extremely painful and ultimately required surgery on my a$$hole to fix. Not fun. Now, I drink lots of water, eat lots of fiber, and also take a fiber supplement (like Metmucil) daily.

I know what the consequences can be and I don't ever want to go through that again. You'll find out in a big hurry what part of your body is really in charge when your a$$ hurts like hell. It's not one of those things (like a broken arm or leg) where you can just not use it until it heals..... seriously.

Back
Top Bottom