Drying buds

Lave the jars open for about an hour and even take the nugs ut and put them in room tempurature for the hour or two, than back into the jar and put the top back on...I do it once or twice a day when curing...

What's a mud bud? (Does it come from dirt weed, lol?)

Dry your buds until the outsides of the buds are crunchy/dry...usually between 3-7 days depending on your RH%. When the outside's of the bud's are crispy to touch, then cut them off the stems and place loosly into glass canning or flour jars... The best way I found to cure is to open the jar's every 4-6 hours and feel the buds...if the outsides are still crispy then close the lid and repeat the 4-6 hour process. If the bud's are moist on the outsides, leave the jar's open for a good 6 to 12 hours and feel them again...When the ousides are crispy, close the jars and repeat the process.... This worked well for me and within about a week the buds lost there green smell and regained there stinky smell...however, the longer you cure, the smoother your smoke will be because it gives the chlorphyll's enough time to break down, as well as your bud will be stronger...because THC is not psycoactive until it dry's, so the longer your buds dry for, the stronger they will get....

Try to keep you RH under 65% but no less than 40%....this should give you a nice slow cure/dry without formation of mold and withoutt drying them too much...

Hope this helps..

Back
Top Bottom