DrZiggy's Low And Slow Drying: Maximizing Your Harvest

Hey Dinkle. What Magoo said. Throw the hygro in the main part of the fridge. How much bud will you have/How many plants? When you put them in fridge rh should shoot up. I'm using a dorm fridge and took me a few days to dial it in. First it was too high so turned temp up and rh went down to 16 so turned temp back up and found sweet spot. Can you adjust temp? Don't give up yet. Low and slow rules!

I’ve now dried three batches in the fridge and my RH was very low 40’s before putting the bud in.

My dry time in the fridge only takes 7 to 9 days tops to get the buds at 50% as opposed to two weeks. Like Sue I cut to nug size and 28g per bag. Works perfectly.
So what around 150 grams wet shoudl turn out to be around 28 grams ish dry

That around 20-30% final wheight

Hey Kingjoe. It looks like your bag is a little too full. You really want to give those beautiful buds a little room to breath. That bag you showed could be split into 2 or even 3 bags IMO. If you've done it like that before and it worked, just ignore me, ha!:rofl:
Yeah I twke
Then
Out like two to three times a day. The biggest bag has 151 wet in it. Or did few days ago.

I burp or lightly shake them up every time I take Out for 15-25mins twice to three times daily then after week once I’ll burp them then will start testing in jars .

Good looking out though ween:passitleft:

28g wet bud per bag.
What size of brown bag are you using though too? Mine are a fair size really I also lay them down the bags in fridge and try to spread them out ?

What size of brown bag are you using though too? Mine are a fair size really I also lay them down the bags in fridge and try to spread them out ?

Just a brown lunch bag with the top folded over. Laid down in the fridge.

Attachments

• CB042660-0B9A-4493-8159-DAC9992BD378.jpeg
    CB042660-0B9A-4493-8159-DAC9992BD378.jpeg
    414.1 KB · Views: 212
Just a brown lunch bag with the top folded over. Laid down in the fridge.
Mine our doing the same I inspected tonight no signs of mold things look good burped three times today and shook em twenty ish mins accept tonight I went up stairs to get a oil change with the wife lol and then started trimming my reflector buds which were fluffy compared to my new light this winter I ran anyways ranting away like I have s tendency to do it seems lol

Oh yeah I lay mine down as well the paper bags

The cooler temps of being in the frig helps keep mold from starting. The racks should work but might dry a bit too quick. The paper bags help draw moisture and maintain it some so it slowly dries. If I could dial in both temp and rh I would set temps at 45f and rh at 55% on racks. I think I would still flip the buds every few days.

Hey Derby! What would you say ideal temp and rh is when using bags?

My rh is at 16 but that's because the temp is low, it's only been like an hour. Dialing it in!

These are my 2 big BCPs. The other 2 are in jars. Slurry right at 62 and pupil Magoo at 70, burping a couple times per day.

Hey Derby! What would you say ideal temp and rh is when using bags?

My rh is at 16 but that's because the temp is low, it's only been like an hour. Dialing it in!

These are my 2 big BCPs. The other 2 are in jars. Slurry right at 62 and pupil Magoo at 70, burping a couple times per day.

Ideal for me is 40f and 45rh before product is pt in. Can't really tell once you put in product the rh spikes and you just need to make sure the unit cycles by opening the door and make sure you flip bags.

Back
Top Bottom