Durban Poison hydro

Fomerballer

Anyone who’s grown this, how tall did they get? I topped them early but they are still getting tall. I’m starting to worry they will ram my lights. My tent is 6’x4’x2’. They are 2.5 weeks into flower and are about 4’ tall

It's a sative, it's gonna stretch a lot

It's not even what I'd consider to be a 100% sativa - but it's close enough to easily get over 10' tall outdoors. I've seen ones indoors flowered at 10" reach just over 3' by the end of the flowering stretch. Plants that are sativas, or even mostly sativa... the gardener should have a training plan in place from day one - or have tall ceilings and intense HID lighting, lol.

I'm flowering a sativa dominate strain in a 6' tall tent did a lot of lst early on and topped once. By the end of the stretch it barely fits. It's all about training early on when growing sativa dominate strains indoors.

These are over 6’ now and crowding over other2 plants. May have to cut her out to save the other 2. Dang. 5 weeks in flower

Is there anyway you can bend and tie her out of the way? At 5 weeks your so close to the finish line. I wouldn't be able to cut one out after putting that much time into them and being so close to finishing. I get to attached I guess haha!!!

I’ve super cropped them but they’re growing on top the other. My tent is 6x4x2. I may move the smallest out to a closet

Back
Top Bottom