Dying buds

Mob387

fairly new to outdoor growing... 4 th year... Last year I had a plant that had buds that the pistules began drying up and dying while the leaves stayed green... I thought it had prematurely finished but quickly realized something was wrong.. It effected half the plant... Now this year I have the same thing showing up on 3 plants... No visible mold at all but the buds have bugs on them when you tear them apart ... Has anyone else had this problem?.. Are they what's causing the buds to die and if so is there anything I can safely use to try and stop them this late ? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hey there Mob, welcome to 420 Magazine. It would be best if you could upload a couple of pictures for people to see, makes it a lot easier to help. There is a link to the uploading tutorial in my signature below if you need help with that.

By the sounds of things, it's very possible that these bugs could be what is making the buds die. Depending on the type of bugs any spot that they go munching on could turn brown and die. Some bugs carry diseases as well. It would be a big help also if we knew what kind of bugs you're talking about or if you could get a picture of them as well as the buds. Harder to come up with answers without pictures :)

Back
Top Bottom