Early Miss cut down & seeds

Edzzed

I bought some seeds and received 2 early miss autos as free seeds. One is still growing and the other, I cut most it down as it appears to be ready. Still a couple branches that need more time. Anyhow I have this huge cola and a few buds hanging in my garage. In checking the drying process, I handled one of the buds to determine dryness and a seed fell out. Was quite shocked since it budded up nice. In checking further, I got about 15 seeds off one large bud. I now assume the huge cola has many seeds within it. In looking at hermies. I am unsure what to do with the seeds. I don't really need them as I have seeds to use for my next grow in November. (grow once a year) should I plant them outside, give some to friends, plant them in obscure locations. Don't want to cause grief to friends if they have never grown before. What would you do. Also look at the cola. It is well budded up.
20200210_121922[1].jpg
20200210_130336[1].jpg

I bought some seeds and received 2 early miss autos as free seeds. One is still growing and the other, I cut most it down as it appears to be ready. Still a couple branches that need more time. Anyhow I have this huge cola and a few buds hanging in my garage. In checking the drying process, I handled one of the buds to determine dryness and a seed fell out. Was quite shocked since it budded up nice. In checking further, I got about 15 seeds off one large bud. I now assume the huge cola has many seeds within it. In looking at hermies. I am unsure what to do with the seeds. I don't really need them as I have seeds to use for my next grow in November. (grow once a year) should I plant them outside, give some to friends, plant them in obscure locations. Don't want to cause grief to friends if they have never grown before. What would you do. Also look at the cola. It is well budded up.
20200210_121922[1].jpg
20200210_130336[1].jpg
I have 4 Early Miss flowering, my first time indoor and auto flower, wish I knew more before I started, not near as big as yours and won't be when finished lol, grow and learn right, those seeds would make a nice outdoor grow.

Back
Top Bottom