Trichomes

Hebrewdiver

My first grow with purchased seed produced big colas covered with trichomes and sugar leaves. I cloned her but her offspring is producing med. size buds but colas as small and the trichomes are a minimal at most mainly on the buds. I have been using 2 150w hps in a 2*2*4 tent 1plant. Did everything the same as with first plant. I did however moved up to a 3*3*6.5 tent. Question: How often do I need to change the bulb in that set of light? The lights are still bright and have gone through 2-3 grow cycles 12/12 flower only. Do the bulbs weaken? Should I move up to a 600 or 1000 led? What could be the problem?

Temps. Environment is key. Or feeding? Are you in soil? Reusing soil? Lots of factors. But yes bulbs weaken typically not after 1 grow maybe a few

With clones you sometimes get bushier plants then their mothers. They are just built different. In some case's all those extra branches will have smaller buds. If that is the case then the end weight will be similar. Just more smaller buds.
I have not used the type of lights you use. Yes bulbs do get old. I replace bulbs more than I need but the price isn't bad. I get 2 full crops out of a 60$ bulb. Which is fine with me. A light meter might help judge when to change.

Back
Top Bottom