Early onset dementia and PTSD

Pat yourself on the back too. You, Pennywise, carcass, John Wick etc have all helped me. If think I was at a fork in the road, meeting all of you made me take that right path, the simple fast path to a better day each day. Words cannot express my heartfelt thanks.

Just for once you have to pat yourself on the back though, and learn to do it more often. It was really you who made the difference.

You are doing, and doing quite well. Good job.

You got this,Newfun....

I'm glad we could help you in finding the light at the end of your tunnel...
But you're doing all the real work...:hug:
And let's not forget Ms.Cannabis....the real helper in this,and so many other situations...

I have. Also put my big old foot in my mouth too. PTSD or not my social skills are lacking. Open heart with a brain as thick as a brick. I learned so much in such a short time from G2, thank you. She understood me being an oaf. It's just too exhausting for her to do direct contact with me. I can't be harmful to anyone. That destroys both. That was my biggest concern with my husband, can I be the person he needs me to be at his time of need. She showed me yes I can. Eternally grateful. I will pray for G2 everyday. Everytime I am caring for, planting of, harvesting, using the oil I will be praying for G2. Thank you so much.

If I may be so bold: You beat yourself up too much. No, don't beat yourself up for that. :D

Seriously, you are obviously a kind, intelligent, and generous person giving so much of yourself away. Whomever it is that told you otherwise is wrong on multiple levels. Whatever "deficiencies" you have - many probably brought on or made worse by your "whomever" - are not deficiencies of character or so egregious as to be not understandable or forgivable.

You are a good person. I hope you believe that someday (unless you're really secretly a serial killer, which I doubt). :D

I don't mean to be preachy or pushy or even put my nose too far in your biz. I am a bit bold with my thoughts sometimes.

I know I am working on that with my counselor. The dysfunctional household growing started it. Got a nice break until the early onset dementia let loose Mr. N's slow but sure verbal stuff. Hence, the PTDS.
I think realizing the only way to make this work is to wake up each day as today. Fall in love with him anew each day. That will calm me and allow those PTSD broken records to smash and go to h*ell where they belong. I was told the calmer I am the calmer he'll be. We each took our oil today. I think I typed tablespoon but meant teaspoon before. Grandson and I were baking chocolate cake. Too many measurements lol. It's good too.

Thank you 2 days of peace and good vibes. I think the oil helps me slow down my thoughts and therefore responses. I am not so easily reactive. Big help. That even feels more like the me I know I am than who I have allowed myself to become.
Also, G2 told me to stop sarcasm. Very hard but I have an outlet here for that. Lol

I know how valuable those days of peace are. I know you are savoring it.

Good afternoon Ms. N, sending good vibes your way. :ciao:

John

Thank you Mr. W. 4th day of peace. I can get used to this. Just want to she 2 cool pictures of the garden dweller and this is what theirs nest looks like. Not cannabis but cool.
IMG_20190716_123610_476.jpg
IMG_20190716_123610_490.jpg

Thank you Mr. W. 4th day of peace. I can get used to this. Just want to she 2 cool pictures of the garden dweller and this is what theirs nest looks like. Not cannabis but cool.
IMG_20190716_123610_476.jpg
IMG_20190716_123610_490.jpg
Is that a praying mantis? Your girls look healthy and so does your new friend.
Nice photo.

4th day of peace. Were you beginning to think that was a fantasy? Isn't it great when this plant works its magic?!

Back
Top Bottom