East Coast Grower

Hello 2High2justify,:welcome:to 420Mag! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the universe. I too am an East Coast Grower and RI Medical Marijuana Patient and Caregiver.

Please feel free to :surf: Our https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some links to our Legal MMJ Gardens that will blow your mind. These and all 420Mag members will be happy you dropped by to say hello. If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
Captain Kronic's Medical Dirt Grow
OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains
Irishboy's 1080w GLH Inferno
Lavendars'-Continual Harvest-5th Grow
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

thanks a lot wingman.. your just the guy i was hoping to meet on here. Ive got a few questions for you regarding RI. And as for OldSchooler im always impressed with any large scale outdoor grow. Good work. Im a little more "new school" so that stuff always impresses me.

I didn't make the cut, for legal MMJ gardens?... I need to work harder apparently... LOL

Capt my friend If you are willing to help I will gladly use your assistance helping Our Mission:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom