Esnero's Third - Indoor - Organic - LED - Grow - 2016

EsNero

-Strains Orange Bud fem (5) and Master Kush fem (4)

-Plants are 3 weeks int their veg. stage.

-The plants are in soil: mixture of earth, cocos, composted leaves, ewc, dolomite lime, perlite, lava stones and -seaweed.

-Using 11 Liter pots

-340 watt aircooled led lights - More will be added.

-Temp is 25.5/26 degrees celsius.

-RH is around 50%

-Ph is around 6.5

-There are some fungus gnats flying around (not much), have yellow strips and seems to work.

-Watering once every 4 days.

-Have Sevia bio grow and bloom if needed, bacteria's and recently mycorrhiza.

Orange Bud and in the bigger pots Master Kush (before being burned)
IMG_20160320_141817.jpg

IMG_20160324_133206.jpg

IMG_20160329_171520.jpg

At the upper right a Master Kush getting healed :)
IMG_20160329_171454.jpg

Master Kush before they all almost died because of a different soil mixture that was to hot. Instead of throwing them away, i chose to save them and give them time to heal, so far it is working on three of them.
IMG_20160318_112549.jpg

Yesterday i potted the 5th of the Orange bud over into it's final pot. 1 Master kush at the bottom right.

IMG_20160401_140914.jpg

Today i bended all the main stems over to the side, dunno if it will help.

Yesterday i decided to supercrop my Orange bud plants, anyone knows how long i should wait before i flip to 12/12, please?

In a week to ten days you will look back at it and think 'wow, it healed up quick'.

My personal rule of thumb is to give them two weeks minimum before going into flower. That's for any type of training or stressing. Could be more depending on what happened. I like to see five pinnates (leaf lobes) minimum on each leaf going into flower and vigorous growth.

It won't hermie doing that. You'll have to light stress it, let it go too long (over ripe flowers) or just have weak genetics. I suppose if you super cropped it near the end if flower it might induce pollen sacks on that branch. I've had plenty that flopped and kinked the stem from bud weight but didn't hermie though.

:thumb:

If a stem flops early, yes, it will affect yield on it. But they tend to do it the last couple weeks when really heavy. At that point it might be a few grams here or there because one side of a cola isn't getting the light it used to and slows development.

Be ready with support tape, string or something if you think you're going to have long tall heavy colas.

Ah, sorry, I misunderstood. Yeah, it will effect yield on that branch. When the stem kinked, growth slowed or stopped for a little bit while it repairs the torn tissue and makes new internal pathways (xylem and phloem). If you put it to flower before the repair, it probably will not stretch the same as the others because it was not in good shape at the beginning and could not transport as much water and nutrients. It still would not hermi though, unless it had weak genes.

Received my order of smart pots, 5 x 5 gallon, 5 x 1 gallon and the vaporizer i bought. Cant wait to use them :)

My plants are doing very good, growing vigorously. Each orange bud plant has 6 tops, 5 x 6, good enough for me. Pictures follow tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom