Exsiliums First Closet Grow - The Doctor

Exsilium

Hello,
this is not a journal from seed to finish because thats done i am nearing flowering and this is where i could use some help from you guys who have done this.
I am growing 2 plants of The doctor from Greenhouse seeds, had 3 but 1 didnt germinate so rest in peace lil'doctor.
I am using just some decent soil from a store like home depot and a nute with almost 2-1-1 NPK ratio + micro, they are in 12l bucket not quite full so more like 8-9l of soil for each.
The lights are 60cm (T8) fluros at the moment 3x 6500k 18W and 1 2700k 18W plus some cfl's, since its a small grow over a small area it comes up to around 140w of fluro over 1 square foot.
I plan to place a net over the plant today for ScrOG grow veg 1 more week then go into flowering.
I have made a simple CO2 generator with yeast and some tubing.
I am very open to input, sorry the pics are so-so in quality i will get a better camera latter.

Hi,
starting flowering in my super cheap stealth grow
Day 0.0001 just put timer in place fed nutes and it will be off in 12h
2014-02-21_12_03_11.jpg
2014-02-21_12_03_03.jpg

I wanted to do some LST but thought of it a bit late so i will let the screen do all that. Also im a bit against topping why cut it when u can just bend it to change the growth

Day 7 flowering
there have been some problems with the timer it has been having some mechanical problem with the trigger where it would just stay on but i caught it and fixed it so its on 12/12 +/- 30min
2014-03-01_11_49_45.jpg
2014-03-01_11_49_35.jpg
2014-03-01_11_49_30.jpg

Its day 25 and i must be doing something right because its all good. I strated this journal in case i had problems so that i could ask for help luckely i have not had any so far and i hope i wont get any and ofcourse here are some pics.
2014-03-17_18_08_21.jpg
2014-03-17_18_07_56.jpg

1 plant grew really bushy sprouting in all directions other stayed compact will see which one is better. The bushy one is harder to control keeps trying to grow right into the lamps have to tie it down every few days..

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom