Fall Start: Taking On Three

Saw this one though. Best example. They get a gallon of water split between five plants and the soil is dry before I water.

E619CD66-6CE4-4BBF-A6E8-583A804E3D4A.jpeg

Just did a soil test. Ph is showing ok but the ladies aren’t happy.

D7B04756-08C6-4311-9920-FAF2F7BC0780.jpeg

DCEFEF11-DE1E-41C3-AC35-A804C0B33151.jpeg

9196DF8B-DC04-4F4B-872F-BC53C363B766.jpeg

3621C5F9-6094-4A7C-A205-F828DFA84BE4.jpeg

1D5D76C0-071C-4C54-B197-F46650FEB518.jpeg
Good morning my friend, I agree they are not happy.
Are you letting dry properly between feed/water?
What nutrients are you feeding?
Are you following the recommended schedule?
If so it might require running 3xpot size water through your pot to remove build up.

Stay safe
Bill

I’m using fox farms. I stick to the feeding schedule. I’m going to forgo watering tomorrow then Sunday do a flush with sledgehammer again. Wait another full day of no watering then get back to the feeding schedule and see how they respond

C2CB7B67-C741-4365-BDAB-356EE3E58F42.jpeg
Make sure your following all recommendations.
How long are you waiting between giving water/feed.
Are you lifting pots and waiting for droop?

Stay safe
Bill

I feed twice a week. Wed and sun. I water daily but am cutting back now. They are In five gal fabric pots and when I stick my soil tester in several inches it says dry before I water so they have been getting a little bit each day of regular water in between feedings. Am going to cut that back to see if there is a change
Stop. Don't do anything. Seriously.
That's you problem your over watering.
In soil you should feed with full strength nutrients ph 6.3.
Then wait, 3-4 days sometimes for her to dry right out. Dry dry dry.
Then plain water wait 3-4 days again dry dry dry.
Then feed again, then wait, dry.
Then water dry dry dry
Then feed Dry.....etc.

Your water and feed regime was totally wrong. :Namaste:
Do this and they will improve.

Stay safe
Bill

I’ll be on it!
First thing to do is nothing Amigo.
Don't give her anything until she is bone dry and drooping.
Then start with a feed, full strength what ever week you are on the schedule.
Then wait wait wait for a dry dry pot.
Feeding on a weekly schedule isn't great for her, great for you convenient but not good for her.
Stick with what I suggested from now on and you will be happy, so will they. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Oh they look horrible today :(. Especially the two back left purple haze. Sadly I think I’m going to lose them… it’s only week 9. They were bone dry so I gave them half the water they normally get.

Bad idea doing three different strains. Also using larger pots wasn’t good. I changed too many of my variables from last time and I can’t zero in on all the problems I caused. I added a fan in the back on the bottom to blow on the fabric pots.

Should I defoliate a bit?
F0526BB6-BA82-4CE6-9292-E417D7F69817.jpeg

CC7EDB14-30D1-4A08-A443-7C7C65058376.jpeg

Not watering today. Temps in a 24 hr cycle are between 63.2 and 74. Humidity is 41 right now. I split 1/2 gallon between the five plants yesterday because they were really really dry. I’m not watering today to see if things change but they look worse to me. They’re on risers so they aren’t sorting in water. I have three fans pushing air around and one 6”fan in the back blowing on the fabric pots. Water used is distilled. They look pitiful and I know this will result in week a$$ bud :( I’m so tempted to chop them and start over. Only do two of the same strain but resisting.

7726773B-9865-4516-82E7-6CA635E10BAF.jpeg

Not watering today. Temps in a 24 hr cycle are between 63.2 and 74. Humidity is 41 right now. I split 1/2 gallon between the five plants yesterday because they were really really dry. I’m not watering today to see if things change but they look worse to me. They’re on risers so they aren’t sorting in water. I have three fans pushing air around and one 6”fan in the back blowing on the fabric pots. Water used is distilled. They look pitiful and I know this will result in week a$$ bud :( I’m so tempted to chop them and start over. Only do two of the same strain but resisting.

7726773B-9865-4516-82E7-6CA635E10BAF.jpeg
Hold tight brother it's not that bad.
What are you feeding them again?

Stay safe
Bill

(Sister…chick here ) Fox farms we’re in week 9. The lights are 18” above canopy.

00348E76-B411-4FB8-9332-40066A3F8904.jpeg
I apologize fek I'm so so sorry. :sorry:
If you have been following the schedule giving full recommended nutrients?
Your ph is 6.3 ?
Your letting the pots dry right out between?
You alternating water and full nutrients? Feed full/ dry/ plain water/dry/feed?
If you are following these parameters?
Then I think you have a salt build up around your roots preventing them from eating properly.
Run 3x the size of the pot plain water through to remove them.
5 gal pot 15 gallons of water.
Do it in a bathtub or laundry tub.
Then let them dry out.
Then feed full nutrients again
Then follow the schedule for what week you are on.

Stay safe
Bill

Ok pots were super dry so I just spent about an hour flushing in the tub being careful to water at soil level and not get the buds wet. After they drained mostly, I followed with one gallon mixed with the sledgehammer fox farms flush from their system. My plants do not get nutrients every day. It’s alternating nutrients and regular water with dry between. Ph was showing fine. We’ll see how they are after this massive flush and I’m leaving them be now on those risers until they dry out again. I feel while I learned a lot this grow on what not to do it’s not going to yield anything worth much but we’ll see. Maybe not all the plants are hosed. My first grow I followed someone’s advice and defoliated all the water leaves and left the smaller ones and I had thick pretty long buds but these guys might be stressed too much. Gotta wait it out. I have to see this grow through to the end.

My humidity jumped to 54% so I’m venting a little more to get it back to low 40’s. The super lemon haze looks great with lots of trichomes forming already while the purple haze barely has any. :(. The Bruce banner is between the two on development.

First pic is purple haze, second is super lemon haze. Third is Bruce banner

60B02012-6701-422D-82D5-5B0A380C7AB8.jpeg

7A939A65-929F-4317-9718-4A1E593A707F.jpeg

B1202BAB-9879-4093-90DD-161B8358818B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom