Fall Start: Taking On Three

It’s going to take more time to dry out after that serious flush. There were a lot of leaves this morning on the purple haze that were completely yellow so I took those out since they were going to drop off anyway. When they dry (maybe another day or two) I’ll feed as suggested by Bill284 of who’s help has been fantastic this grow. Thank you. Hoping something good still comes out of this grow. It’s so sad to see them like this.

8E1C8A8B-C009-4B4B-874B-8C18378BA395.jpeg

It’s going to take more time to dry out after that serious flush. There were a lot of leaves this morning on the purple haze that were completely yellow so I took those out since they were going to drop off anyway. When they dry (maybe another day or two) I’ll feed as suggested by Bill284 of who’s help has been fantastic this grow. Thank you. Hoping something good still comes out of this grow. It’s so sad to see them like this.

8E1C8A8B-C009-4B4B-874B-8C18378BA395.jpeg
Good morning my friend @Terminatorkader
Hope you having a good day.
Give them time, next feed they will start to look better.
But they can still uptake from the pot so the improvement should start soon.
Your in the home stretch, we will make them the best we can. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Not feeding or watering yet but trichome production on the purple haze started picking up. All my pots are at 6.5ph except one. When I feed I’ll add a reducer for the one but that one is my best looking plant. Too funny really. I’m finding I’m removing about six water leaves a day off the purple haze but today it was three so that’s good. They still have decent foliage and I’m only removing completely Yellow leaves. The others it’s maybe one or two every few days so not horrible. They have three more weeks. A lot can happen between now and then.

6A08D25B-0998-46E0-A914-E3C9B997BC7A.png

Not feeding or watering yet but trichome production on the purple haze started picking up. All my pots are at 6.5ph except one. When I feed I’ll add a reducer for the one but that one is my best looking plant. Too funny really. I’m finding I’m removing about six water leaves a day off the purple haze but today it was three so that’s good. They still have decent foliage and I’m only removing completely Yellow leaves. The others it’s maybe one or two every few days so not horrible. They have three more weeks. A lot can happen between now and then.

6A08D25B-0998-46E0-A914-E3C9B997BC7A.png
Good afternoon @Terminatorkader hope you are well today.
I don't remove leaves unless they have a pest on them.
If you keep plucking yellow leaves it just forces the issue onto the leaves around it.
If they die and fall off fine, no matter how ugly they look I don't take anything off.
Especially in late flower.
Concentrate on proper nutrition and environment, let them do their thing.

Stay safe
Bill

I’ve always been told if a leaf is yellow it’s best to cut it off. That the plant wastes energy on it getting spent and falling off but the snip of the leaf heals quicker and puts more energy toward healthy leaves. I two bad plants seem to be sliding down on yellow leaf issue though.
They still have nutrients she needs unless they are crispy.
Plucking just forces the ones around it to be drained instead.
Just let them do their thing don't fuss and pluck anymore.
Harvest.
What you want to do is wait for All your white pistols to turn red and crinkle in.
At that point she has stopped flowering and building for you.
Then you go by your trichomes.
Clear and cloudy energetic feeling.
Cloudy and amber relaxed feeling.
Do you have your trim and cure process ready?

Stay safe
Bill

So much to do different for next time. Fox farms, when I wrote them about a flush, told me to add the sledgehammer and use twice as much water as I do when watering. You’re saying it’s 3 times as much soil which really makes more sense. Definitely will be doing that in the tub next time using three times as much for water. My lighting issue wasn’t horrible so I just need to stick to recommended lux levels. I will be sticking to 3 gallon pots I stead of 5. My last plants were larger in veg stage. I’ll be watering or feeding only when very dry. Only doing max three plants and will stick to one strain at a time.

Hi, well they are looking better and thickening up a bit. 3-4 weeks to go. I started adding slf-100 when they get watered or fed. Definitely deying them out completely between. I think what can be salvaged will be so won’t be a total bust.

Anyone ever use a HerbNOW dryer? I always read up articles on curing and that was mentioned. My buds don’t look bad after cure but I get dark green tones not bright green like disp bud.

FA1DAF49-F0E2-45EA-A097-329808287225.jpeg

175EDD78-E146-41C9-B822-DE7AEA2A9CE2.jpeg

Is anyone familiar with slf-100?
Good morning @Terminatorkader hope you are well today.
slf-100 , I've never used it but from what I've read it's a very popular product.
I think it's from the east coast but I'm not 100% on that.
It's been around for ever so there are a ton of reviews on it. :thumb:
Good product and excellent reviews.

Stay safe
Bill

Hi, well they are looking better and thickening up a bit. 3-4 weeks to go. I started adding slf-100 when they get watered or fed. Definitely deying them out completely between. I think what can be salvaged will be so won’t be a total bust.

Anyone ever use a HerbNOW dryer? I always read up articles on curing and that was mentioned. My buds don’t look bad after cure but I get dark green tones not bright green like disp bud.

FA1DAF49-F0E2-45EA-A097-329808287225.jpeg

175EDD78-E146-41C9-B822-DE7AEA2A9CE2.jpeg
Herbnow? Also never used it.
Do you have a space to hang and Slow dry before cure?
I find that is best .
Don't know if I would trust my buds in a dehydrator.

Stay safe
Bill

This is a bud from my last grow. Is that a bad cure? I didn’t trim. I use mine for edibles or tincture but did give some to a friend to smoke and she said it was good but looks too dark green to me. How do dispensaries get there’s so bright? I use a separate tent with fans to keep it dark and airy to hang plants. At the beginning I have rh at 60% then reduce to 50-55 until stems bend but not snap then separate from stem and jar for a few weeks.

6D323AE6-E7A9-4377-8D24-7C97EE4513A7.jpeg

This is a bud from my last grow. Is that a bad cure? I didn’t trim. I use mine for edibles or tincture but did give some to a friend to smoke and she said it was good but looks too dark green to me. How do dispensaries get there’s so bright?

6D323AE6-E7A9-4377-8D24-7C97EE4513A7.jpeg
I find the older buds tend to look more brownish.
But I think they harvest early before they use up nutrients in them and change color so they look more green.
But it not the color that matters.
It's the cure process breaking down chlorophyll and locking in turpines.
If your making edibles it shouldn't matter about the color or trim.
Do you make butter? Oil? or tincture?

Stay safe
Bill

Here we are going into week 11 (6 weeks of flower). They had a two day dry out snd this morning s scheduled flush. It’s not the best but salvaged thanks to _@bill284. Many lessons learned. They should start bulking up next two or three weeks. Fingers crossed

E1654D88-E673-4B74-97CB-04FC7CCB89C0.jpeg

F2C7426A-08FD-4380-9971-BD9533DCA396.jpeg
Standing at attention, praying too very nice.
Hope you had a great Christmas @Terminatorkader
Keep rocking they will be great.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom