Fav nuts for indoor soil grow?

Advanced Nutrients is for me... I was to newb for Flora on my first grow and I ended up buying and using AN for the same grow through flower. Made all the difference in the world and I was so against AN before that. But I think you need good water for it to work properly. With just Sensi Bloom and B52 I grew monster Autos, I mean they grew big almost by themselves, I just poured tons of water :)
Nice, thank you

So it’s a brand . Will look into it 😎

for a few yrs i ran AN products.

it's insanely expensive for what it is. a few yrs ago they lost a number of growers and their top techs when they made the nutes worse so folk would need the extra amendments they were selling to get a decent harvest.

the techs they lost started emerald forest and gaia, both of which are better than AN now.

for a few yrs i ran AN products.

it's insanely expensive for what it is. a few yrs ago they lost a number of growers and their top techs when they made the nutes worse so folk would need the extra amendments they were selling to get a decent harvest.

the techs they lost started emerald forest and gaia, both of which are better than AN now.
You mean Emerald Harvest? I myself would use other nutes if they would work the same, but less expensive. It's insane... but at least I know they work, for me...

You mean Emerald Harvest? I myself would use other nutes if they would work the same, but less expensive. It's insane... but at least I know they work, for me...

i currently run MC due to it's insanely low cost and extreme simplicity. i've run other nutes that were better tailored, but with a little tweaking the MC has performed as well as most any other i've used. MC is easily the most cost effective nute i've ever run and can produce exceptionally well.

i'd also try geo flora or prescription blend for a soil type grow if i could source them. a fair bit more expensive per grow, but i like what our other growers report about them.

i've used a number of three-part bottle systems over the years, and have moved on from dealing with that plus all the added amendments they like. i doubt i'm ever going back to a liquid nute again.

i currently run MC due to it's insanely low cost and extreme simplicity. i've run other nutes that were better tailored, but with a little tweaking the MC has performed as well as most any other i've used. MC is easily the most cost effective nute i've ever run and can produce exceptionally well.

i'd also try geo flora or prescription blend for a soil type grow if i could source them. a fair bit more expensive per grow, but i like what our other growers report about them.

i've used a number of three-part bottle systems over the years, and have moved on from dealing with that plus all the added amendments they like. i doubt i'm ever going back to a liquid nute again.
Why’d you stop using liquid newts. Biobizz organic liquid easy

Why’d you stop using liquid newts. Biobizz organic liquid easy

cost and effectiveness.

the full biobizz line has expanded to 7+ bottles now. i get the same results or better with one dry nute and some calmag. the base 3-bottle system i find a bit weak in biobizz, plus we get a lot of new folk struggling with it.

cost and effectiveness.

the full biobizz line has expanded to 7+ bottles now. i get the same results or better with one dry nute and some calmag. the base 3-bottle system i find a bit weak in biobizz, plus we get a lot of new folk struggling with it.

I get that . I’ve spent just shy 150£ on biobizz but I recon it ill last 5/8 grows Atleast. You have any newt recommendations for future projects 😎

I get that . I’ve spent just shy 150£ on biobizz but I recon it ill last 5/8 grows Atleast. You have any newt recommendations for future projects 😎

nearly everything i like is either US or north american only. it's very difficult to get geo or prescription blend here in canada. our european growers have a terrible time even getting MC as well.

when it comes to the EU i often find myself defaulting to the biobizz as a recommend, simply because it will work, and it is available.

i also like jacks 3-2-1. it runs similar to MC, probably even better in some cases, but is no where near as cost effective. 5 yrs ago i spent $120 cdn on a 9 kilo bag of MC and i've got at least a yr or 2 left on it before i run out.

nearly everything i like is either US or north american only. it's very difficult to get geo or prescription blend here in canada. our european growers have a terrible time even getting MC as well.

when it comes to the EU i often find myself defaulting to the biobizz as a recommend, simply because it will work, and it is available.

i also like jacks 3-2-1. it runs similar to MC, probably even better in some cases, but is no where near as cost effective. 5 yrs ago i spent $120 cdn on a 9 kilo bag of MC and i've got at least a yr or 2 left on it before i run out.
Have you ever tried bat poo for flower , along side biobizz? I’m getting good results , I think I am got some yellow spots on the leaves of the Skywalker haze but the critical seems to love it. Even giving it to 2 week old critical I swear they are indestructible .

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

cost and effectiveness.

I loved PB, was ez 2 use and could tailor it for whatever purpose you needed. 6 bottles but I would make up a gallon in minutes. CL🍀

Have you ever tried bat poo for flower , along side biobizz? I’m getting good results

i only ever ran the three bottle base nutes. i didn't mind it but it wasn't anything i'd call exceptional.

I think I am got some yellow spots on the leaves of the Skywalker

i'm thinking you have a pest actually. i'd get a loupe all over the backside of those leaves. i thought the pics came from a previous grow.

I loved PB, was ez 2 use and could tailor it for whatever purpose you needed. 6 bottles but I would make up a gallon in minutes. CL🍀

i've heard the system works well if you embrace all the stuff. it's one of the few things that could get me using multiple products again.

Back
Top Bottom