Feminized flaring plants turning to seed

BakerT

My latest batch of girl have turned to seed
The seeds were from one of the top 3 seed banks
All purchase as feminised seeds and have been treated with great love and care but have suddenly all seeded
I have 4 strands going and they have done the same
All purchase at the same time and plant at the same time
Why would this happen
IMG20190904191725.jpg

My latest batch of girl have turned to seed
The seeds were from one of the top 3 seed banks
All purchase as feminised seeds and have been treated with great love and care but have suddenly all seeded
I have 4 strands going and they have done the same
All purchase at the same time and plant at the same time
Why would this happen
IMG20190904191725.jpg
Only way I know that this happens is if a male pollinated a female flower. Or a hermi. But there was a male sowing his oats all over your ladies. It happens. Cheers

A number of things can cause a plant to Hermie. Too much heat or light can cause it. HST (High Stress Training) can cause it. Genetics in one strain can cause it & the pollen spread to the rest. Light Leaks can cause it. I had the same thing happen recently but mine were touching the lights so I broke the branches over (HST) which was the cause of mine doing it. I chopped before the seeds fully developed so I was able to save most of it & it's still good. I have found a few tiny white seeds but only a few.

Dart board for sure on why

But as stated above, Hermie can happen, or a male if yer not sure what they look like

Outdoors pollen travels big-time, so maybe a neighbor is responsible

Picks of plants always helps

Also look for nanners, like little banana's

Funny me. I keyed on a whole different thing. The seeds came from one of the top 3 seed banks.

With so damn many seed banks how did anyone choose the top 3?

With the thousands of strains from each seed bank. Those seeds could be anything from anyone.

Seeds are from a male, hermie, or a neighbor if they were grown outdoor. Damn the luck.

Back
Top Bottom