Autohyponic

Hello every one. I appreciate you taking the time to click my link. I am in the middle of my first grow. I figured I would share my experience from the beginning. I will be posting pics and more in my journal. I recently positioned myself to be able to dedicate a portion of my basement to cultivating. I have been keeping pictures and a journal of everything from the beginning. I was referred to 420 mag by @LiveAndLetGro. I was able to talk my way into a nice seed stash of auto fem purple express. Check out @LiveAndLetGro and see where they pollinated an auto fem purple express with its own pollen using colloidal silver. Taking the seeds from that single experiment, I decided to grow big or grow home. I took ten 22 gallon totes and placed five 3in baskets in each for a total of 50 plants. I am growing in an 8x8 room specially designed for cultivating. In the room I'm growing inside a 4x8 ipomelo grow tent. Inside the tent I'm running two 6in exhaust fans. 2 900 watt viparspectra led lights. I also have a 600watt HPS. The HPS is in the middle of the 2 LEDs. I have 12 air pumps. 2 are industrial grade and pump air into all 10 rezys. I have 10 more, 1 per rezy 20-60gal (recently added). I have a portable air conditioner modified and blowing air directly into the tent. I tried to put myself into a position to succeed before I started. Unfortunately my own stubbornness and ego have strained the operation. I've battled the usual nube mistakes (nute burn, over defoliation, root rot, and dumbassness). The good news is is haven't ruined anything yet. I've stunted, yellowed, splotched, rotted, burnt my way through it and learned what not to do. I also learned how to fix (quickly) and recover (quickly) by research and luck. I hope you all tune into my journal and pictures coming in the future. DWC is the way for me even though it don't sound like it. The future for Autohyponic is all autos, all DWC. I am building a seed propogation chamber. This will allow me to propagate seeds from 4 different auto fem strains simultaneously. This is necessary for me to be able to do heavy auto fem runs on a rotational basis. Keep checking in on me and I'll do my best to impress.

I'm a first time grower also so I'll be tuning in for this one. I only have 1 plant at the moment but I'm ready to see this go big or go home grow! Good luck and this forum is full of helpful people so you're in good hands!

Back
Top Bottom