Fire Crackers Tutorial w/Pics!

I first saw the recipe for these on Er*wid or Lyc@eum (I forget if I can mention those here, if not mods please edit) a couple years ago but they were called "Leary Biscuits" (recipe was hosted on leary.com but is no longer there). Slightly different method using cheese iirc to soak up the THC and nuking (microwaving) them for about 20 seconds instead of the oven. Tried that method a couple times over the years and never got a buzz. Also got some brownies from a friend who said one kicked his ass...I split one with my gf and got a mild body buzz for about 15 minutes and that was it.

Guess I'm just not meant to experience the joys of eating weed :( BUT...maybe I'll give this a try in the oven, worst that can happen is that I don't get high...again.

Pit...so how did that non-activated THC work for ya?

I gave my buddy this recipe tonight. He smokes about an ounce every week and a half, and he loaded the weed up on the crackers, but he was smashed!!! It was quite funny.

Well, I made my own for tonight. I think I might have used too much weed, I didnt weigh anything, but I sprinkled it all over and it pretty much covered the peanut butter up. We will see if they are any good tonight. :allgood:

ona my old hippy buddies used to make pot cookies in a frying pan over the fire camping out shwag leaf that would give ya a headache to smoke and we would be done for the day nother buddy used to make hash coffe never tried it but it was funny enough watching him after he drank a gram in a cup he would be pretty outa it and he was a serious chronik for years think i might make some hash coffe soon need to get a hold of him to find out how he did it peace guys just my input

I would think that you could make cannaSMORS if you don't like the PB? I would think the chocolate would have enough fat in it?

what would be a substitute for peanut butter anyone?

Any fatty/ oily eating stuffs. The alkaloids you seek are soluble in them. Coconut oil, butter, peanut butter, nutella, etc. You want FAT. However I am not so sure if you need saturated fats or unsaturated. The peanut butter everone likes has one, and c.nut butter has the other. Both get rave reviews, go figure.:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom