First Closet Grow

I notice in your photographs that a lot of the leaves have upward curled edges that are not normal, what are your grow area temperatures like? if it is not temperature related it may be magnesium deficiency, to treat for magnesium deficiency use one teaspoon per gallon of Epsom Salts.

Sorry it has been a while just over 4 weeks and the girls have found there growth cycle which is azmazing as the are about 3 1/2 foot tall and stinking no ona block is covering it lmao.

IMG_033918.JPG

IMG_033816.JPG

IMG_033715.JPG

IMG_033430.JPG

IMG_033531.JPG

IMG_033620.JPG

IMG_033222.JPG

IMG_033119.JPG

IMG_033023.JPG

IMG_032920.JPG

IMG_032821.JPG

Cheers king been away so I can get to know the plant and forget the text books if you know what I mean? And they are mate they stink loads ona blocks ain't cutting it no more. At least the serviced the summer it was reaching 35-40 degrees in there. The aroma is a lemony smell.

should be ok
im in hydro and I can add 1/2 to 1 gallon per day for a 5 gallon bucket
Happy Tokerday :thumb:
probably more on the 1/2 gallon per day but that's when the plant is sizable
1 gallon would be on the extreme end but not unheard of I only add a whole gallon if I don't check one day
but ive read in other peoples journals of losing a gallon in a day not sure what hydro setup
if I can see right your in soil if the plants big enough I can see daily watering

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom