First Closet Grow

image2734.jpg
image2735.jpg

Re: First clost grow

Hey there, sorry to interrupt the thread , just joined the page today and not too sure how to ask or start a thread with the question I'm posing. Any help is appreciated, thanks

Looks like neut burns and the beginnings of a mg deficiency. Epsom salts are great for this, but I don't quite know how to get the mix for a plant that size right. So hoping someone else chimes in on it.

It seemed to be a nitrogen def. watered her 5 days ago and the first 2-3 inch was dry. I am going to be taking more pictures of her tomorrow. Good to see some new people on the grow. Hey to you all.

Looking good :) Nice and stout. Will try to be around here more often. Just busy atm. Thanks for the kind words :Namaste:

It has been getting very hot in my closet 36 and above but I brought 3 pc fans and made a cooling fan for my light. So now it is only getting to 32.6 which is brilliant.

Brilliant weather the past few weeks! Maybe a guerilla grow would see you well. It's not too late for a mini-outdoor goozeberry :Namaste:

you should add your grow journal to your signature so it is easy for other members to find. to add your grow journal to your signature, go to top right, Settings>Settings, left hand side, My Settings>Edit Signature, copy the web address from the first page of your grow journal and paste it into the open window.

Looks like heat stress, nute deficiency or lock from feeding with UK tap water. Does your grow room have ventilation to match the HPS heat?

Yeah still no nutrients it's defo the heat as its been real hot over here the past couple of weeks. As for ventilation I have a 7 inch inlet fan with a 4inch carbon filter plus a 6inch hole. But the temps are 32 day and 25 night. My grow us up in the loft and it gets quite hot up there. Do you think I should move the light up? It's about 6 inches away at the moment should I move it about he 6? I have put another 4 in just to see if it mite of been the seed as it was bagseed so it mite be defected.

Yes, you should definitely get that HPS at least twice as far from the top of your plant. That's not the seed's fault. 6" is just way too close for 200'C bulb. Given the weather recently, my advice is to move to the outside come august and let the season get it flowering through to the end. :Namaste:

I would start to impliment nutrients too; the yellowing around the edges of your leaves is indicative of deficiency as well as heat stress.

Back
Top Bottom