First Closet Grow

Re: First clost grow

Welcome bunshack and smokey bones:high-five:Yes i will agree over watering can be your worst enemy.One way i use is the Popsicle method .Markit the stick at an inch or two and when you check your soil if it needs water the soil wont stick when you pull it out.Or just carefully use your trusty finger.Good luck fellas:peace:

I think it mite be a zinc. I have added some nutrients at1/3 of strength.

Did you buy soil with nutrients already available in the bag? If so, don't add any nutes for a while; I would flush the plant (see: "flushing cannabis") with distilled water and continue to do so as a matter of course.

That said, cannabis enjoys drier earth. Be sure there is sufficient drainage to waste away all the excess nutrients after which I wouldn't water her for 5 days, at least.

:peace:

Yeah I did buy soil with nutes in it but nags it some green leaf nutrients and she seems to of picked up a little bit. Gonna leave her to dry out for maybe a week as put her in the 18l pot yesterday.

Got some picks of her. Let me know if you think she will be ok.

image2194.jpg
image2204.jpg

Yeah I did buy soil with nutes in it but nags it some green leaf nutrients and she seems to of picked up a little bit. Gonna leave her to dry out for maybe a week as put her in the 18l pot yesterday.

Got some picks of her. Let me know if you think she will be ok.

Please do flush her though before you leave her to dry out. I wouldn't sleep on that. She should be fine, man. Recovery time for seedlings is good, once the pH is balanced back out; they tend to shrug it off and blast out new growth pretty sharpish.

Good luck :peace:

I'm no professional so don't take my word like one, but that looks like neut burns. Maybe a new root system found a pocket of neuts and got a small over load? From what I have read seedlings and new plants are very very sensitive to any neut fluxes.

Thanks for your help with this but all I was using was water. And the leaves got burned somehow but after research I could only pinpoint 1 problem as I didn't ad nutes to her until 2 days ago.

I gave her two litres of fresh water and 1 litre with nutes in it. The strength of the nutes was 3 drops per litre. The bottle said to add 10 drops per litre. Will take another picture when lights are on at 4pm.

How's she getting on? Any developments?

Not sure yet barney as I am on London time so it is 9am. But will let you all know really soon. All us beginners need to stick together so we all learn together.

She has picked up since I flushed her with that mild dose of nutes will rake a picture this afternoon. Can see the forth set of true leaves coming along. I have been spry watering her since yesterday. Two new seeds have germinated now just waiting on them to appear there way though the soil.

Yes and I can't thank them enough. I read about the mild nutes on 420 it was an excellent read I mite add. Also I am only going to be running the 240w led so it will only be 3 plants max.

Will take onouthrr picture today. She has been on 12/12 for about a week now. Gonna change the light ratio to all red today. See if that helps.

Back
Top Bottom