First Closet Grow

Bunshack

Hey there everyone this is my first grow and have already managed to overwater but have let her dry out ready to give her a water on Monday. I am using a 240 watt led plus a 147 watt led panel. I have 1 plant at the moment as just learning. Any advice welcome. Also soil is a good soil from my local supermarket I have mixed in perlite. I will be using 18l plots from a wilma system which once I have perfected my grow technics I will be using and to perfect them.

Hope you will be enjoying the read and the pictures.

Re: First clost grow

Hey Bunshack :) & welcome to :420:

A little more information would really help others to help you.

Start with some specifics about your LEDs, like brand and spectrum,

your grow space (l x w x h).

Also tell us the strain your working with or if you don't know the name,

you could tell us about the phenotype you know it to have etc.

If you could measure your soil's pH, temperatures and tell us what you have in the

way of ventilation, it would also make things much clearer.

I'll post a couple of helpful fact sheets for you in a moment...

pH_chart7.jpg

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

The first chart shows you how each nutrient compound affects the soil's pH and what acceptable pH levels are.

Ideally 6.5

The second is self-explanatory

Looking forward to some photos ;)

Barn :peace:

Hello barn thanks for the visit and the photos.

My space is W110cm-L100cm-H160cm. Not sure of the make or model of the LEDs they are 3w bridgelux diodes. Spectrum is red 620mn and blue 430mn.

I have a 4 inch inlet fan and a 4 inch outlet.

Nutrients are advanced nutrients grow micro bloom series and have big bud. Also as a side nutrient I am using phrostrogen and baby bio tomatoe feed.

My temps are high 83f low 74f.

Ph of soil is 6.7.

Sounds like you have a good template to work with ~ I can foresee no problems with getting your seedling up and gunning there,

though having looked up your LEDs I couldn't begin to speculate on their performance. You're headed in the right direction.

The LED guys on here will be able to help you out for sure.

Good luck bud :peace:

Hey I'm first time grower my trees are like 2 weeks old
lil be asking a lot of question so just bare with me plz
Is it true that if u are using soil to grow ur trees that u only need to water them once a week ?
And when do I need to get rid of my 2 beginner leaves

That's a good question lol sorry true stoner brain. You need to got to grow rooms then at the bottom or top there is a icon with post a new thread.

Hope this helps bud.

You only really need to water when the top 2-3 inches are dry. I have already done the over watering thing lol.

Back
Top Bottom