First Closet Grow

Re: First clost grow

With my carbon filter on and running the temps stayed at 30 which is brilliant. And as the filter is only on during when the lights are on my night temps should only drop down by a couple of degrees. I really need to get a hygromiter with high and low temps on it.

image2507.jpg

Doing just fine. She is starting to stink already.

Transplanted her into to her 18l pot today so she is gonna be in for a great ride. The root system was looking really healthy and was warm to touch. Watered the new the new pot with 2l of plain water.

i have noticed an issue slowly progressing but i am unsure whether it is a heat issue or a magnesium deficiency and nutrient burn? can you place a thermometer at on the soil and take some photographs so we are able to see the temperature? have you begun feeding any nutrients to your soil mixture yet, it appears to be a nutrient burn and magnesium deficiency? is that a soiless (peat moss and coco coir) or black earth mixture and perlite?

Hiya king yes there does appear to be something wrong but I have not used any nutrients just water which has sat there for a day. The heat I have only got a plug in thermostat which does my 2ft tube heater which is directly under the light. And that reads high of 30.6c when the light is on and doesn't go under 25c. The soil is mostly reconciled free bark and peat moss. I put 40ltr soil plus 10ltr perlite.

I watered her the 2 days ago and the new growth seems to be ok maybe it was just a little pocket of nutrients but I don't understand as I mix the perlite with the soil so there were no clumps. My light is about 7inches from the plant. And the lights are off from 10am to 4pm whilst it is the hottest part of the day.

Maybe it could just be the bag seed. Seed not developed properly or something. I am going to be ordering some off csbuk.

Back
Top Bottom