First ever grow ripped node by accident - Please help in need of serious advice

Absurd97

Hi, this is my first grow ever I am around my.4th week overall my plants have a little age diffrent nothing very big that needs to be pointed.out. im growin under a 400watt hid using unknown seed from a mexican brick sack. I read an article or.forum about main lining and thats what i am trying to do to control my.plants. ive recently topped them all to the 3rd node and i gave them about a day and a half to grow the main nodes.enough to bend and.i guess it wasnt enough in one plant one side bended properly but the other snapped and.came off which i think it was a result.of it being to short im really sad cause it was my best lookijg.plant and the one i think will produce the most bud i havent used any nutes at this point i have reppotted around 3 tikes using happy frog for seedlings and filling.my smart.pots with ocean forrest. Im not suere what to do if anyone can help im trying to train it to have the 8 colas. Thanks for.the help have a nice harvest :Namaste:
20151219_140952.jpg
20151219_140932.jpg
20151219_140923.jpg

Ahh man i think its to late now i barely read this i honestly thought it was fucked. Will it grow back? Is there any thing you reccomend to control my cannabis growth? Thanks for the band aid advice will be using it in the future

just pull the side over that is still there and let it grow, keep bending and topping, just try to go easier on it... bend it over everyday by hand for a few days just nicely bending the stem, then when it is long enough tie it down. You may see some growth where it broke and if you do just tie it down as well as it grows. SOG (sea of grean) is a term used to describe a method of growing that entails having a bunch of plants in a small area that you veg for a short amount of time, then flower for a decent return in minimal time. You should be able to find threads about it on this site. (Though I do not believe it is what your looking for.) Super cropping is a method of "training" the plant that actually involves almost breaking stems (or the material inside the stem) to get the plant to grow in a desired way. It is a high stress method, where as your "mainlining" is a low stress method of training the plant. There is also great threads on this site on that topic as well.

yes,, this site has everything you need,, sog,, scrog,, mainlining,, LSTing,, search the grow jurnals,, everyones doing something different and have lots of info shared

Back
Top Bottom