First ever Growbox/Grow attempt!

Man i luv ur grow box im suscribed to ur thread cant wait to see some updates im currently constructing something really similar to your set up ! big up !

:thanks:..... if ya need any help with the box just give us a shout bro ;)

Update.....

Beginning of week 4 and day 5 into flowering... changed all 4000k CFLs to 2700k ones, its starting to fill out nicely :Rasta:

SDC10060.JPG

SDC10055.JPG

SDC10058.JPG

Most excellent. I fully plan to build something similar. Can't wait to hear how the carbon filter works. Nice job! Very clean! I'm subscribed!

Thanks for the comments guys....no worries i'll let ya all know how the carbon filter works once i install it, me thinks this will be soon :ganjamon:

anyways heres an update...

9 days into flowering and no signs yet!:hmmmm: lol

SDC10106.JPG

SDC100851.JPG

SDC10086.JPG

SDC10093.JPG

SDC10070.JPG

SDC10071.JPG

SDC10072.JPG

SDC10073.JPG

Ok some signs on the 12 day of flowering.....NOT GOOD ONES THOUGH ! :thedoubletake:...... i think, and its the big one! :(

Can someone please confirm...

SDC10118.JPG

Hey bro, they are the top nodes just where the light green leafs are appearing, i'm sure its a male by the two balls popping out on each side, i might be wrong though, check out the same pic here in full size, you'll get a better look.

SDC10118 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

Update....15th day of flowering...

Major bummer... the two biggest plants are f*"?ing growing balls!!!!:thedoubletake:
I guess thats the end that ...of having a decent harvest :rollingeyes:
Those were the two mystery seeds, lets just hope one of the Citralah strains (small plants) is atleast is a Girl..

Definitely buying feminized seeds for my next grow...

SDC10135.JPG

SDC101341.JPG

SDC10127.JPG

and the balls....i think lol
SDC101161.JPG

SDC10115.JPG

SDC10114.JPG

The hopefulls.....one of them does not look normal though
SDC10137.JPG

Still going strong guys :smokin:

Ok Update...25 day of flowering....

Out of 4 plants 3 of them males!....the small ones finally got mature enough to show sex and the good one is female:)
Anyway thought i'd try some LST to get even light to all the bud sites...

SDC101571.JPG
SDC10158.JPG

Well congrats on getting a female bro. Nice lst job. On the plus side she has that whole space to grow in..

I'm still waiting to see how many ladies I got!!

Best of luck to ya bro.

Dude your lst looks sick...I can't wait to see the new growth. You seriously have one of the few growspaces that are making me SO jealous...I love the stealth and relatively HUGE space you have compared to my teeny computer tower. And you just wheel it around and put it in a corner!! Love it!

I hope your female grows wide and fat and fills up that box all by herself!

i dont know if its too late or not but.
i wanna comment on that thermometer.
i think that its seriously too close to the intake fan and its skewing your readings.
that intake air will be much colder than the inside of that box.

or is that the thermometer where it has the really long string in the back and im just blind?

Still Going strong!...thanks for the comments guys...

Such a slow grower...

Ok Update.....

SDC101931.JPG

SDC101981.JPG

SDC101962.JPG

SDC101972.JPG

Back
Top Bottom