First Full Grow, Bagseed

sportsman9987

I tried growing a while back but didnt have a safe place to do it. I now have a new location and am going to try again. The plant i have no is just a random bagseed that has been sprouted for about a week and 1 day.

Im going to purchase a strain online to start growing as well. i was wondering if people could give me suggestions on easy to grow begginer strains that will help me to get good at this. Looking for something with a nice yield, easy to grow, and preferable a nice head high. I dont really like being lazy haha. any suggestions would be fantastic!

Here is a picture of my set up
rsz_1grow.jpg

and here it the plant at one week. I think there was some nute burn on the leaves, its fringed with brown. i did add some Big bloom to the last watering and then this happened. Can anyone please confirm that its nute burn? Also im using FFOF soil.

rsz_grow2.jpg

I would hold off on the nutes untill 2 to 21/2 weeks and then start small with the doses like a quarter teaspoon per gallon.
are those 23w/ 100 w equivalent cfls?
what kind of soil?
it looks healthy and stacked. not stretching thats good
as far as up highs you wanna look for a sativa some seed banks will list them as indoor/outdoor if you have space issues cuz sativas get taller or you could do a 50/50 for a shorter plant that isn't all stoney

congrats on findng a good place to grow!!! I cant tell yet if its nute burn bc the nute burn i had on my last grow looked a lot worst than what u have...as long as your new growth is doin fine i wouldnt worry aout it too much...

good luck and have fun!
cheers

Word thanks guys. Ya i already knew about getting a sativa just wondering if anyone had a strain suggestion. Cause ya i don thave much room atm. It is Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil, i have fox farm nutes and yea there are 2x 23w bulbs and 1x 42w bulbs. the other bulbs i have are being used for my aquaponic system next to it haha. Just a hobby of mine.

System2.jpg

Could you use the aquaponics setup to grow Cannabis? Or would you have to get a bigger fish tank?

Iv always wondered myself actually. Theoretically yes you could grow it just as easily with aquaponics as hydroponics and you would save a lot of money cause you wouldnt have to buy nutrients. My guess is you would want to use a ebb and flow technique instead of the floating raft one though. And you would probably want a 20 gal fish tank at least. You would also probably need to purchase some micronutrients like iron etc because the fish dont provide all the nutrients needed. mainly just nitrogen. which makes me thnink that it could be done but the yields would jsut be a lot lower and almost not even worth it. Maybe one of these days ill try it out...

Haha well here is an update on my grow: i went for a lil vacation but the plant seemed to do fine on its own for a few days.

This is at two weeks old:
1013091038.jpg

Can't wait

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo

gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom