First Grow 2 White Widow 1 Mama Mia Indoor Soil 2 1000 LED 2018

Flower day 49 bad news all around the one that looked liked was dying died all the way to where I could not save anything to smoke. Then everything started turning the same way that had anything to do with the color purple the grandaddy purple and the blueberry so I am not sure if it was something that they were missing as far as a nutrient or something like that but they started dying fast do I cut them down I am so agitated about all of this but I have the two white widow I'm guessing left

When a plant starts dying fast for no apparent reason, I soak the medium with hydrogen peroxide (mature plants get 3% straight, younger ones get it cut 50/50 with tap water). Sometimes there's a root fungus that can be killed before the plant succumbs.
What is the cause of the fungus I thought nutrient deficiency because third run with soil and had only been using the one nutrient

Flower day 55 the tow that I have left are doing really well smelling good and packing on weight
20200310_135932.jpg
20200310_135937.jpg

Hay Mushi its been a while since I visited your journal. I hate to hear you are having trouble. If you are ever looking for another system for lack of a better word. Maybe give Doc Buds a try. That's what I have been using and Man I Love it. Anyway I hope your two turn out for you through to harvest

The sample of MC is really cheap and will get you though a whole grow. Worth checking out. A lot of growers are using it now (including me!), and it's just one bag start to finish. Only the amount you mix with water changes as you go.

Doc's Kit is good if you have the time and space to mix and cook it, and have someone mentoring you on when to do all the tweaks it needs with drenches and sprays while you learn it. MegaCrop is much simpler. Mix and pour.

The sample of MC are really cheap and will get you though a whole grow. Worth checking out. A lot of growers are using it now (including me!), and it's just one bag start to finish. Only the amount you mix with water changes as you go.

Doc's Kit is good if you have the time and space to mix and cook it, and have someone mentoring you on when to do all the tweaks it needs with drenches and sprays while you learn it. MegaCrop is much simpler. Mix and pour.
I Love the idea of one product start to finish. That's what I was shooting for when I started I have a bunch of soil mixed but then I found Docs system and went with that. If I can ever do an outdoor grow I will go LOS and use Megacrop. I am Lucky to have Duggan mentor me It has made this grow SO Much better and without his guidance I would be fumbling around trying to figure it all out so I totally agree with what you are saying Shed. For my indoor grow I will stick with Doc Buds

You don't need MC if you have living soil though. Your two other batches should basically be water only.
OK I was confused I thought you use Megacrop with LOS. Is there a certain type of soil you use with Megacrop like with Doc Buds where you use Promix and EWC then the products

MC can be used with any media, but there is no advantage to spending the time and money on LOS if you're going to use any nutrient line. If you're going to fertilize, then just use any good soil or ProMix straight out of the bag. Some soils can use more perlite, but no EWC or amendments are needed.

I'm in ProMix HP (soilless - peat-based) and I think it's great, but Happy Frog is a good soil among many out there.

Back
Top Bottom