First grow 2x8 Ball Kush - Need some advice and opinions please!

Coming along nicely yeh its good to experiment. this might help diagnose leaf problem Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial .i would take them off in any case it would let light through to budding sites below and a few others when stretch has stopped. as for cfls you would think cant do any harm your call. Me funky bud structure was an Euforia auto. No i got 8 photo-period in the flowering cabinet started their 5th week today i topped them all at the 5th node and 10 branches grew from there i topped all branches and bent them horizontally after a couple weeks i flipped them,its like scrog without the netting. cheers for update regards

Hey Improvise and fellow readers, just posting with a quick update on my grow. So far I've noticed what seems to be slow bud development (or am I just impatient? as a first timer, I dont really know if my development is slow or not to be honest). I definitely seem to have a calcium deficiency, and will be addressing this problem very soon with a homemade egg shell feed. Here are some pictures.
IMG_20170722_221906.jpg
IMG_20170722_221914.jpg
IMG_20170722_221922.jpg
IMG_20170722_221930.jpg
IMG_20170722_221935.jpg
IMG_20170722_221954.jpg
IMG_20170722_222000.jpg

Ive also noticed some yellowing in lower leaves, although I am not too worried about this. There is however some clawing behavior in the canopy leaves of my plant on the right. Not too sure what is causing this right now.

Improvise, how is your grow going? eager to know.

cheers

hello yeh def flowering and crystals building up nicely too. patience needed at this stage.shame about deficiency but it not end of world its learning anyways.looking good considering it your first time. i will update you tomorrow where i at with things. regards

Plants look good! The shrooms are interesting... lol! I forget which thread I saw this on, but thought it is fitting here... I'm a newb and haven't figured out how to do things like post links etc... anyway this might help you out. ..

420-magazine-mobile1765248892.jpg

Hey Improvise and fellow readers, just posting with a quick update on my grow. So far I've noticed what seems to be slow bud development (or am I just impatient? as a first timer, I dont really know if my development is slow or not to be honest). I definitely seem to have a calcium deficiency, and will be addressing this problem very soon with a homemade egg shell feed. Here are some pictures.
IMG_20170722_221906.jpg
IMG_20170722_221914.jpg
IMG_20170722_221922.jpg
IMG_20170722_221930.jpg
IMG_20170722_221935.jpg
IMG_20170722_221954.jpg
IMG_20170722_222000.jpg

Ive also noticed some yellowing in lower leaves, although I am not too worried about this. There is however some clawing behavior in the canopy leaves of my plant on the right. Not too sure what is causing this right now.

Improvise, how is your grow going? eager to know.

cheers

Have you checked for gnats or something in the medium. Sure looks like a problem in the roots. I'd be looking in the bottom end.

Howdy this where i at
SAM_5940.JPG
new bulbs for seedling box,
SAM_5947.JPG
current grow doors ajar to control temps going into seventh week flowering
SAM_5942.JPG
Autos in the window,
SAM_5936.JPG
SAM_5934.JPG
new seedlings got me pots mixed up so had to dig one out very long baby tap root and all is well now transplanted,
SAM_5943.JPG
new seeds to go in flower room when they`ve finished,4 each of ams Psycho and ams Carameliciouse,
SAM_5904.JPG
Tigerella tomatoes in me shed,
SAM_59051.JPG
,moneymaker tomatoes,
SAM_5860.JPG
blackberry nice bag appeal,
SAM_5871.JPG
thats a puff puff pass out plant took out to trim bellow canopy,
SAM_5865.JPG
thats cash crop auto waiting on the amber,
SAM_5620.JPG
thats from last grow cant remember variety at minute lol and last Mr So Serious lol.
SAM_5618.JPG
hope all well with you regards

Improvise, great to see your grows getting on fantastically. Youve got a lot going on! Everything looks great. Hard to look at the blackberry without dribbling... reminds me of sugar coated laces. Nice to see some good old tommies on the go too.
Cool doggo!

Cheers

Peeece thanks for the image, thats really useful. Ive printed it out to stick on the inside of my 'grow cabinet'. Thanks for the reply.
Suntana - thats really good to know, ill have to do some googling into how to thoroughly check my soil. Ive not thought about problems in this aspect, I sure hope I dont have any serious problems.
Thanks for your inputs fellahs feel free to add some pictures of your own grows I am eager to see.

Cheers

Hello update- Upon digging one of the seedlings out i discovered something else sprouting and thought it must have been something in mix i had prepared and so potted it up too to see what it was and to my amazement it looks like another cannabis plant,mad totally mad u can just make it out,near bottom of root and to the right. it was quite deep and less developed. I have decided to call it a mini me and must have some how come from one of the seeds. I definatelty started with 8 seeds and ended up with 9 plants not that i`am complaining.
SAM_59341.JPG
SAM_59361.JPG
SAM_5987.JPG
the 8 plants
SAM_5987.JPG
and the Unknown
SAM_5989.JPG
Have you got any updste. regards

hey Improvise. Your 9 new plants are looking healthy :) What a nice surprise to have another one pop up too!
Not long till harvest for me now. Both plants havent yielded that well by the looks of it, but my conditions have been sub-par so its to be expected. I was in it for the experience and excitement. Next time will be better with improved conditions. Definitely a different medium, and more lighting. The journey has been a great learning curve so far, not just into growing cannabis but also amateur biology and growing altogether!
Besides a small yield, 1 plant has green and healthy looking buds, whilst the other has crisped alot with the tops of the buds becoming abit hard. Light burn? Hard to shrug off the blanket of disappointment in the set backs of this first grow but I've gained more than I've lost in experience and understanding, a fair trade if you ask me.
will post pics soon.
cheers

Back
Top Bottom