First Grow - 4'x4' Tent - Organic Soil - Nutes & Teas - RO Water & Love - Help Wanted - 2018

Re: First Grow - 4'x4' Tent/Organic Soil, Nutes & Teas/RO Water/Love - Help Wanted -

Thanks for the opinion Dusty. That is basically what I did...20% of recommended feed for the shocked plants and 80% recommended feed for the other two. All perked up significantly within 24 hours of feeding and no signs of nutrient burn in the stunted kiddos. I think things are finally back on track!

Re: First Grow - 4'x4' Tent/Organic Soil, Nutes & Teas/RO Water/Love - Help Wanted -

Things are starting to look pretty good with all plants recently taking there second feeding with a watering in-between.

IMG_080353.JPG

Update
Things are good! All the stunted babies have bounced back nicely and I'm happy where things are. Each plant is working on node 5 or 6 with new shoots beginning from the nodes and #7 and #8 (the two that didn't get stunted) are starting to bush out significantly.

Also, between my last two feedings I noticed a little bit of what I deduced to be nitrogen deficiency which I addressed on during my last feeding and I believe my deduction was correct and the plants look to be very happy now.

Here are some pics of the children:

Hi All, growth has come along the past two weeks and I plan to flip to 12/12 in about 2 weeks. That said, I have at least one confirmed female pre-flower and 5 pics of the other plants below. I'm afraid at least two look like male to me but I would love your opinions.

Here they are just before their last feeding.

Pre-flower shots - please let me know your thoughts!

Back
Top Bottom