First grow - Are my plants doing okay? Please help

re: First grow. Are my plants doing okay? Please help.

Everything looks fine VG. I think our friend here just needs a little reassurance. I don't see anything wrong in the early stage development.
Make sure the seedlings are getting some good ventilation, 20'' is pretty close for a 400 watter.

re: First grow. Are my plants doing okay? Please help.

post bigger pics its hard to see
I upload my photos and when I look at my photos I enlarge them and I take the link off the properties of the pic
if you paste the pic link and theres medium in there take medium out and itll be big don't forget to take out the extra /slash also
hard to really see in those tiny pics

Re: First grow. Are my plants doing okay? Please help.

Guys can I transplant plants into different soil? Like to shake off soil from roots and or atleast to maximum possible shake off and put in new one? But imo it would cause A BIG BIG BIG stress lol...I think this peat moss mix is just not right enough for weed,maybe it has some little part of mineral for than needed and its going like this...I think i need to mix like 50% part of compost in the mix,that would probably be much better.I had to buy non nuted soil....
I have passive air in and air out,today or nearest day I will get table fan.
I think im gonna flush all my soil tomorrow in case there is something too much in my soil,hopefully ill flush it out.1.2 gal pots,plants havent been watered for past 3 days,2 inches from top feels little moist but not too much.What you guys think?

When you transplant use a cup of room temp water to get soil off of root. That is way less stress then trying to shake or get off by hands.

Dude, You started this thread 3 days ago and have mentioned watering and flushing the soil since and now you want to flush again???. Multiple people have told you they look fine. STOP WATERING so much and they will grow. Youre making this too hard for yourself, it really isnt that difficult.

Top 2 inches being dry dont mean shit with a seedling in that much soil. What about the soil thats below 2 inches? Id bet that it is very much wet down towards the bottom of your pots.You have A root not roots. They are not drinking much water at all right now so they dont need to be watered every 2 or 3 days, especially in that much soil. Let the whole pot dry out and make the roots grow, then your plants will grow.

Transplanting now is not a good idea, in my opinion, because you have delicate seedlings that are trying to establish a root system. Transplanting is done when a plants root system is in need of more space which is not your case at this point.

That being said maybe its a good idea for you to try to do one so you can see just how wet the soil is down towards the bottom.

If you flushed with a gallon or 2 of water like you mentioned then there is no way those pots will need to be watered for AT LEAST a week.

Heres some reading for ya to keep you away from those babies for a few days

How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

Guys thank you soso much for patience and helping me,I think I found the cause LOL,and its dumbest shit someone could do,I had to be 15 or 18 or something to do this shit...So point is my all room is covered with reflective stuff.So I was keeping my hand 18" inch away and no heat,I was thinking wtf is wrong,passive cooling and my cooling is so superior that for other people is perfect and for me nothing? So..after 9 days,I realised,the freaking light was lighting all my fakin room,and plants were getting very minumum of light probably.I have plastic discs I put around hps and plants,so very reflective,NOW THOSE BABIES GONNA GET SOME LUMENS,if they dont grow now,I dont know.Im getting big ass ventilator tomorrow and probably MH bulb.I just did the whole thing,but im pretty sure it was the problem,maybe there will be other problems near future,but for now as I see,lumens were getting wasted bad on lighting all room,now its compact in freaking 25x25 inches space,THEY ARE GETTING ALL THE FREAKING LIGHT.Pictures 1min..Btw how you guys think if its caused havent it caused stress that i didnt give enough like for 9 days?:Namaste::peace::420::420::thanks::goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom