First Grow Attempt! LEDs Coco Canna Nutes!

420-magazine-mobile115120020.jpg
420-magazine-mobile80592086.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1071754609.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1670195432.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1120306209.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1182258977.jpg

One of the candy kush I cut down about 7 days ago getting jarred up. Damn these are some fat nugs. 58 grams dried. So far I'm at about 150grams from this run. Should break over half a pound .. Not bad for my first grow, and they grew up in a 2.5" tent and vegged under my mars 400 only. Max power draw consumption during whole grow was about 300w before the GROWant showed up and helped out for a couple weeks. So about a .5 gram per watt average.

They are kinda airy. Not as dense as I'd like. I'm hoping my new cob fixture will remedy this. Before flip on next cycle I should have at least 2 cob rails running on my 4x4 for 400w, and my mars hydro running in the middle of those for supplemental lighting. I think I'll break a pound of quality buds. If not I'll crown myself a shitty grower.

They are kinda airy. Not as dense as I'd like. I'm hoping my new cob fixture will remedy this. Before flip on next cycle I should have at least 2 cob rails running on my 4x4 for 400w, and my mars hydro running in the middle of those for supplemental lighting. I think I'll break a pound of quality buds. If not I'll crown myself a shitty grower.
Hahaha lmao! I'm sure you'll do great. I just grabbed a couple qb120s. I was thinking about adding a cob between each board. So i would need 3..... I wish I had the capital to start a grow light company. Lol.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom