First Grow: Box Of Chocolates Type Of Seeds In Dirt

barb6781

I started two seeds in late January. I forgot I put the seeds in a wet paper towel inside of a container on the countertop, when I opened it up 5 days later, the sprouts were very long and curled.
I need to shrink some pics of the journey.

Did you get them in soil @barb6781 ? I've had a hard time with stretched sprouts out of paper towel like that. Lets hope you have better luck! CHeers! :yahoo:

Did you get them in soil @barb6781 ? I've had a hard time with stretched sprouts out of paper towel like that. Lets hope you have better luck! CHeers! :yahoo:
IMG_20200129_123256.jpg

LOL This was January 29th. Today they are about 3' tall. One is a male and the other female.

I am not too comfortable in figuring out how to navigate yet. I posted a picture of the seeds we talked about, but I think I replied to myself! LOL

The male plant was sprouted and planted on January 29. It started releasing pollen a few days ago. Is that normal?

IMG_20200428_185729.jpg
This is what the female planted at the same time as the male picture I just posted. I grew both under florescent and LED shop-lights as well as outside on sunny days. I'm waiting for Budget Lights series 3+ with dimmer.

Does this look like it's ready to start budding?

IMG_20200428_185729.jpg
This is what the female planted at the same time as the male picture I just posted. I grew both under florescent and LED shop-lights as well as outside on sunny days. I'm waiting for Budget Lights series 3+ with dimmer.

Does this look like it's ready to start budding?
It's starting to bud already. Those bud sites with white hairs will be popping up everywhere, and those sites will fatten up and the hairs will change colors with time.

It's starting to bud already. Those bud sites with white hairs will be popping up everywhere, and those sites will fatten up and the hairs will change colors with time.
It is getting 18hrs of light/day. I thought it had to be less than 12/day to budd. This is fun to learn about!
Thanks for the help. It should be a a week or so before the LED grow lights get here, then look out!!!

My bad it appeared to be the introduce yourself thread to me, could be all the weed i smoked ;) . You sure you don't have autos Barb?
The type of seeds I got I named "Box of Chocolates" by Forrest Gump saying "you never know what you're going get". I got a container with seeds in it from my sister and it was from the variety she smoked throughout the past years.
I wanted to practice growing with them so I will have better chance growing the "good" stuff. LOL
So basically "I know nothing!"-
Kernal Klink
My bad it appeared to be the introduce yourself thread to me, could be all the weed i smoked ;) . You sure you don't have autos Barb?
I'm not sure of anything any more! LOL
These were bag seeds do I don't know anything about them.

The type of seeds I got I named "Box of Chocolates" by Forrest Gump saying "you never know what you're going get". I got a container with seeds in it from my sister and it was from the variety she smoked throughout the past years.
I wanted to practice growing with them so I will have better chance growing the "good" stuff. LOL
So basically "I know nothing!"-
Kernal Klink

I'm not sure of anything any more! LOL
These were bag seeds do I don't know anything about them.
Here is a photo of the female mystery seed I started on Jan 29 of 2020. I have been training it to spread out, but as you may be able to see from the two zip-ties holding the main stem together, I have been brutalizing it and she still loves me!
The breaks were weeks apart. This is an amazing plant.

Attachments

• IMG_20200517_085905.jpg
    IMG_20200517_085905.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 69
I was just sent this picture of my "Box of Chocolate" grow. I'm heading that way, 50 miles to try to help it along.
Please give me some advice for caring for my lady!
It will be at least an hour or two from now

Attachments

• image-1.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    871.4 KB · Views: 56
Back
Top Bottom