First Grow CFL - AK48 Auto - Pineapple Express Auto - Coco & Perlite

maazy

420 Member
Hello guys.

So i have been reading a lot, specially on this particular forum and other good weed guide websites. The place i am growing in is not accessible to alot of the stuff used by normal growers in states or canada or uk. So bare with me and would appreciate all the help i can get !!!

What strain is it? - AK48 AUTO AND PINEAPPLE EXPRESS AUTO
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? MAINLY INDICA AND HYBRID I GUESS
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? VEG
If in Veg... For how long? 2 WEEKS
Indoor or outdoor? INDOOR
Soil or Hydro? COCO PERLITE 50/50
What size pot? POT SIZE CURRENTLY AROUND 750ML TO 1L
Size of light? 4 35W CFLS 6700K
Is it aircooled? 2 LAPTOP COOLER FANS
Temp of Room/cab? TEMP REMAINING AT 26-29C

So those were the basics, now i will get right to the mini journal i have been maintaining along with its Pictures according to timeline.

Before i go there, just want to update you guys on what nutes i am available with and what i am using so please keep your comments and advises limited to them as i am not able to purchase the 'usual' stuff.

Grow More - 20 . 20 . 20 and some micro nutrients, all actually.
Vitax Grow Nitro - 36 . 18 . 0
Vitax Flower - 0 . 18 . 36
Calmag (it includes micro nutes too)
Grow More Root stimulator

My tap water ph is 8.3, i know its ridiculous. So been 23-24 days i was feeding my babies poison water, until i got a ph pen last night and fixed most of it. I am not available to ph up and down kit, so i am using Vinegar to lower the ph level.

19 jan - AK48 POP
21 jan - PINEapple POP
20 jan - fed 0.1g GROW MORE
21 jan - fed 0.1g GROW MORE
23 jan - fed 0.1g GROW MORE
24 jan - water ph 8.3
25 jan - water ph 8.3 / Root stimulator added
26 jan - water ph 8.3
27 jan - fed 0.1g GROW MORE
29 jan - water ph 8.1-3

Ak is the Bigger and Stronger one here
IMG_0164.PNG
IMG_0165.PNG

31 jan - fed 0.1g GROW MORE

IMG_0215.PNG
IMG_0214.PNG

2 feb - water ph 8.1-3
5 feb - I topped of ak48 very cleanly, i don't know if its a wise thing to do in Auto Seeds
7 feb - water ph 8.1-3 / fed calmag 0.15g
8 feb - water ph 8.1-3

PE looking Weak and Over watered here. AK looking smoking
IMG_025249.JPG

IMG_025153.JPG

9 feb - fed 0.1g GROW MORE
10 feb - fed calmag/Nitro/GrowMore 0.1g Each in 1l for 2 plants

A mini nightmare for me this day, Ak48 loosing color going yellow, and Pe doing same plus stunted growth of new leaves. So i don't know if it was wise or not of me but i kinda cut the leaves later who were loosing color and were like the lower leaves.
IMG_025750.JPG
IMG_025650.JPG

12 feb - Water ph 5.2 (added vinegar to reduce ph)

So i got a PH pen Finally but was not able to get ph up down nutes, perhaps someday. I tested my tapwater and realised what insanity i was giving my plants to go through. Flushed the pots with some vinegary water.
I thought i would have a bad run off in terms of ph level. but surprisingly it wasn't so bad, ak 48 had a runoff of 6.4ph and PE had of 6.2ph.

These are the Recent images, I am happy to say they survived the cuttings and gained strength and proper colors.
IMG_026255.JPG
IMG_026456.JPG
IMG_026348.JPG

Point of this journal is that i could ve done one way or the other on my own by reading and being a silent person here but why not share my experience with new growers growing purely in CFL COCO PERLITE and limited NUTES.

I know it will be difficult for most readers/viewers to understand and still support the tough grow i am doing but all is welcome and i will try to feedback all your concerns/questions regarding the unseen stuff going on. Hope to get good feedbacks for my grow, really want to get 1 good grow done. I killed 3 big bangs earlier by overfeeding, i have made mistakes but trying to learn as i grow.

Cheers.

re: First Grow CFL - AK48 Auto - Pineapple Express Auto - Coco & Perlite

Heya Mazzy, Welcome to the :420: grow room! Good recovery on them plants my friend! Things got a lil hectic there for a minute huh? I hope you can continue to keep em green and growin! See ya around bud. :thumb: p.s. Love the choice of autos :thumb:

Thankyou LOGGER, appreciate the welcome. Ya things jumped back, alot of newbie mistakes made in the first 2 week of the plants and inconsistency of nutes, but hoping to keep em green through out by everyones help/support here !

Yup bringing the ph down in the next feed hopefully!

Hello guys, another update.

Fed the girls same nute mix of 0.1g each calmag/nitro/Grow more in 750-800 ml water 2 plants. the ph was brought down by vinegar to 5.4 and the run off was 6.1 and 6.4 for each plant, ak having 6.4 run off. I guess since i started giving high ph it will take atleast a few feeds to bring the cocos ph down.

Ak48 images first, i am noticing the colors are changing for the below fan leaves, its only 1 leaf right now so i may need some advice on what to do.
IMG_028351.JPG
IMG_028445.JPG
IMG_028745.JPG

Now Pine apple express, this looks fairly healthy then the AK. Plus love the leaf structure, all long and pointy.

IMG_028544.JPG
IMG_029042.JPG

Open to advises regarding AK here how to deal with the fading color, probably lack of Nitro? Should i increase the feed?

also, do you think i should switch ak and pe to bigger pots? last time i watered AK the coco shrinked and went down a bit and i could see roots of the AK going sideways..

Hey, update!

Fed water yesterday after potting into larger pots! Did some LST as well, since i topped AK so it had 2 + 2 colas growing vigour sly. I am still concerned about the lower leaves yellowing slowly. PH is maintained now at 5.7-5.9 .

IMG_029234.JPG
IMG_029334.JPG
IMG_029428.JPG

Subbed, like to see where this goes with your setup. Looked to me like you had a little over watering there in the beginning, that yellowing may be where they recovered from that. But take my advice with a grain of salt, I'm also a newbie just finishing up my first grow. Witch had alot of over watering in the begining. Somerging about putting freshly popped seedlings in containers that large, makes it very easy to over water. I started using solo cups 3/4's full of medium for my seedlings, and it made it so much easier to control the roots wet/dry cycle. But to me everything looks fairly good. And Again I'm an inexperienced grower also, a few good experienced Samaritans here on 420mag.Com steered me in the right direction early on with my grow. Grear support system here amongst us. Good luck

[My tap water ph is 8.3, i know its ridiculous. So been 23-24 days i was feeding my babies poison water, until i got a ph pen last night and fixed most of it. I am not available to ph up and down kit, so i am using Vinegar to lower the ph]

My tap water runs 7.8 and I've used vinegar for a while now, it seems to work just fine. And that's with me having access to ph up/down. I think I use roughly 1-1.5 ml vinegar to each half gallon of water, brings it right down. I've not seen any issues from it yet. And I'm about to harvest my first crop I'll let you know if it taste of vinegar haha

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom