First grow feedback

NitroLentil

Hi all,
I'm wrapping up my first grow and wanted any and all feedback (constructive/solution oriented) civil, etc. regarding how I can improve next time. I've been lurking for quite awhile and learned everything I think I know in forums like this. This is my first and only plant, Day 89 from seed. Bloom/Flower day 31. Nirvana Freebie. Paper towel. I'll add more details but want to see how the upload works.

Day89W4BloomNirvanaFreebie.jpg

She's sitting in a 5g bucket hydro with a chiller probe (can link). Started from seed, paper towel to Rapid Rooter. Tent issues, now in 4x2x5. 600MH primary with a 300W (90W?) ViparSpectra over the left side and another vertical on the other wall. 8" Can fan was latest upgrade. Awesome! 6" duct fan on the cool tube venting to attic. More shortly. Any questions? Thoughts? Where would you rate this on a first grow 1-10? (I'm just happy she's a she and still living.) More to come.

What is it you want feedback on? From your one pic, she looks pretty good. A tad droopy, could be thirsty or hot. Your LST looks good bro. Did you order from Nirvana? What did you buy? I've got 1 Jock, 1 BlackBerry, 1 Misty and 1 Super Skunk flowering right now. I'm impressed with them all. SS was a vigorous girl! Never saw a seedling take off like that. Jock is chunky and covered in trichomes. Anyways, I'll answer any questions you have.

Thanks Mj, good to hear, positive first response! I was worried she might be a mess and I just didn't know any better - concerns with my defoliation (in my defense, had 3 plants but 2 were male, I had them growing taller rather than as wide until I discovered them. Anything I can do to perfect my flowering in Week 4 as they look? Will answer questions next.

I was worried about the LST too, no idea what I was doing but glad it seems OK. I did order Nirvana, 3 or 4 times, sitting on them as I get my technique down. This seed was a freebie to perfect my technique, also have some Papaya and Bubblelicious, one each of those in veg right now. The Bubblecious exploded out of control relative to the Papaya, same pot/everything but Pap is 1/3 the size of Bubbles. Best of luck on yours. I'll go check for pics.

Back
Top Bottom