I'm going to harvest soon! First grow, feedback?

SirAlyon

420 Member
Sweet L@@king Grow !!! They look ready, but I can't see how Amber things are. I'm a fan of at least 50% Amber as I like high potency knock your dick in the dirt type weed. The more Amber, the stronger it is. But it's recommended that you stay under 75% Amber by most.
I'll be trying out the Bud Washing for my 1st time this grow as I hear a lot of good things about it.
I also have an Afghan Kush growing. Today is start of week 8 of Flower. Out of curiosity, how many weeks of flower did your Afghan take ?

Oh guys thank you all!
Well, im looking at tricoms with my phone, it has a pretty good camera so I'm able to see them.

I'm also waiting a magnifying glass for a better view.
At the moment they haven't 50% amber tric. They are no more than 5/10%.

Now the big one question :hmmmm:
Should I wait some days? For let tricoms develop a little more and bud too.

I saw a strange thing in one of my baby (the first one you can see in photos), seems like buds is gonna develope more. Look at this pics.

For drying & cure I think I'll go with a classic method: hanger for 7/12 days and then manicure + class jars with humidity check.

Seeds sprouted about middle Feb. We are in week 10.

Thank you all guys.

I have other plants flowering in my grow box, can she start pollinate also other plants?! If yes i should harvest ASAP!

Thank you all guys.

I have other plants flowering in my grow box, can she start pollinate also other plants?! If yes i should harvest ASAP!
Yes definitely get her outa there if you got other plants in there, unless they are pretty much ready for harvest.
You could always move her out and give her 24hrs dark to finish her up a bit more.

That's sad :( I saw this few days ago but didn't paid too much attention. I rly wish this won't ruin my other grows.

Now she is alone in a dark wardrobe for next 24h. Have i to add some type of ventilation?

That's sad :( I saw this few days ago but didn't paid too much attention. I rly wish this won't ruin my other grows.

Now she is alone in a dark wardrobe for next 24h. Have i to add some type of ventilation?
It's not ideal but hopefully she's not spread any pollen, you should still get a really good harvest from her as she was real close anyway.
I would have a fan moving the air around in there with her, you don't want any mould in those buds.

How close is your light & what are your temps like ? I've had this happen when my plants grew too tall & started touching the lights. Did you happen to Top during Flower ? Trying to figure out the cause as it's stress related.
You wont have any problem leaving it in the dark without a fan for 24 hours. I'd go 36 hours though as you'll get more trichs. If you have any cold water in your fridge I'd give it one last watering with it.
Make that plant think it's winter time so it sends out all it's goodness to the buds to protect them.
May as well get the best & most out of it that you can.

How do you plan to dry and cure? I’m a big fan of bud washing. Something to consider.
You did a solid flush, if you washed them, they crumble nicely and taste so so so good

I'd go 36 hours though as you'll get more trichs. If you have any cold water in your fridge I'd give it one last watering with it.
Make that plant think it's winter time so it sends out all it's goodness to the buds to protect them.

WOW! that's a thing!?!?! I gotta try this!

You did a solid flush, if you washed them, they crumble nicely and taste so so so good

Also good to know!

Even with the nanners looks great! Way better than most jumps outta the gate IMO!

FB_IMG_1569541208998.jpg

That is so cool I can't wait till my 1st harvest. I'm a rookie so I'm kinda confused when they say your female in flower could pollenate your new female plants in flower? ??

That is so cool I can't wait till my 1st harvest. I'm a rookie so I'm kinda confused when they say your female in flower could pollenate your new female plants in flower? ??
The aim of the female is to get pollinated to produce seeds for the next generation. A female plant can produce nanners which will release pollen to potentially self pollinate themselves and any other females around.

Back
Top Bottom