I'm going to harvest soon! First grow, feedback?

The aim of the female is to get pollinated to produce seeds for the next generation. A female plant can produce nanners which will release pollen to potentially self pollinate themselves and any other females around.
So If I send multiple plants into flower at once are they at risk or is it only younger plants? How can you stop a female from pollenating? I've seen large grows with many female plants in flower together. This may only be true for hermies

So If I send multiple plants into flower at once are they at risk or is it only younger plants? How can you stop a female from pollenating? I've seen large grows with many female plants in flower together
I haven't had nanners myself of if I did I didn't notice them. My understanding is sometimes nanners are attributed to stress, maybe from training given to the plant, or an animal eating some of the plant causes the plant to think there is no time to wait for pollen to come from elsewhere so instead it turns hermie to produce it's own. I have intentionally done selective pollination on a cola or two in grows, and I didn't think the high off the seeded colaa was any less than from the unpollinated colas. I don't think you should let that vague possibility stop you from flowering multiple plants at once. If you really want to avoid it then remove the plant if nanners are spotted or pluck them out.

Hi guys! How is going?

Well I trimmed yesterday the affected plant. A decent harvest, now buds are drying slowly and I'll wait to try it out!

Now, I saw on my other 2 plants some new white "hairs" like in photo below. We are in laaate flower, gonna harvest soon so it's strange they are still develope.

Is it a another sign that they got pollinated by the first one affected plant? Can anyone help?

Thank you all guys

Back
Top Bottom