First Grow In Coco

How tall off the grow meduim are the plants now? And at this schedule of a normal grow, how tall would the ladies be? The girls look awesome i must say. I might have to start a scrog grow now. lol And where would i go to find coco medium, i dun think they have it at the depo.

How tall off the grow meduim are the plants now? And at this schedule of a normal grow, how tall would the ladies be? The girls look awesome i must say. I might have to start a scrog grow now. lol And where would i go to find coco medium, i dun think they have it at the depo.

Hey Charliemopps, thanks for your interest in the grow.:smokin:

I am growing in 3 gal containers and have the screen set at 12 inches above the containers. This allows me to bend and redirect the growth to fill the screen.:yummy:

I don't know how high the ladies would be if they were to grow without my interference. Right now, I would say that they are about 1 foot above the screen, maybe 18 inches.

I found coco at a hydro shop about 30 miles from me. Got a 5 kilo brick and rehydrated it. Keep what I didn't need for this grow in a tub container for later use. The nutes I got from the internet. Only way to go is with Canna A and B, PK 13/14 during flowering. Need a digital pH meter. Keep pH around 5.8 and your set. I started hand watering but developed a drip system to waste. Works great.:clap:

Hope this helps:peace:

Another week has passed and the ladies are doing well. 30 days into flowering and the buds are forming nicely.:yummy:

I am seeing a problem in the back corner of the cabinet.:thedoubletake: Last week I noticed a few leaves with small spots on them. I pulled the leaves but saw nothing on them. Seems like it is moving forward on the right side of the cabinet. I have included a few pics of these spots. I marked the affected areas in red. If anyone knows what it is please tell me. Have not had this problem before. I'm almost positive that it is some sort of bug problem but what bug?:hmmmm:
P8190001.JPG

P8190002.JPG

P8190003.JPG

P8190004.JPG

P8190005.JPG

P8190006.JPG

P8190007.JPG

P8190009.JPG

P8190011.JPG

P8190012.JPG

P8190014.JPG

How's your grow going? did you work out what bugs they were?

Thanks for stopping by Wwilde. Ladies starting their 6th week of flowering. Filling out and looking a little frosty.:yummy:

The shit I used to kill the thrips worked. Liquid Seven, found at Lowes. No further signs of the little fuckers. Resprayed three days after the first one to kill any that I missed or new baby bugs. Die Fuckers.:clap:

Here are a few pics of the ladies as of last night. Life is good.:ganjamon:

P8250001.JPG

P8250002.JPG

P8250003.JPG

P8250006.JPG

P8250007.JPG

P8250008.JPG

P8250012.JPG

P8250013.JPG

P8250013.JPG

Back
Top Bottom