White Widow Scrog in Coco

Hey man everything looks great in there except for a little overgrowth which isn't bad but will lower the yield slightly. Can't wait to see some buds take off. Btw I have always fimd my ladys before the screen this time around I left one un topped for comparison. So far it looks like the fimd ones filled the screen way faster but really its completely strain dependent.

What is meant by "a little overgrowth"? I thought anything above the screen was good.

Dizzy

Well ideally you want the buds to start from the screen otherwise you get more salad than bud but really he has enough height to let em grow so it shouldn't affect things too much.

Mellowman164 thanks for your words. Been real busy at work so I have not had time to post any more messages or pics. Did take some pics last night and they are posted. Below are some of those pics.:popcorn:

Overgrowth can be a problem if you let the ladies do as they want to do. I am always bending and twisting to get the bud sites were I want them. While doing this I also cut the fan leaves that block the light. Doing this, I find that I can keep the overgrowth down to a minimum. During the bud growth I will also cut fans leaves that are blocking the light. Some might say that I am doing harm to the plant, but I have not had a big problem and always have good yelds.:ganjamon:

Fim is something that I do not do. Using flowering clones, there is no need to fim. Flowering clones are perfect for a Scrog. They branch out like crazy once they are rooted. With all this branching, there is no need to fim, just direct which way you want the branch to go under the screen.

Here are the pics that I took last night. They are into the 4th week since I flipped the lights. Don't they look great.:cheer:

DSC00366a.jpg

DSC00367a.jpg

DSC00363a.jpg

DSC00377a.jpg

IMAGE_772a.jpg

IMAGE_775a.jpg

Update on the grow. Starting the 5th week of flowering since I flipped the lights. Ladies are doing great.:slide: Bud sites are everywhere.:thedoubletake:

Been doing the normal fan leaf trimming. Getting the light down as far as I can get it without hurting the ladies. Have been bending and twisting some of the faster growing limbs to keep everything at the same height. Great for the lower bud site.:yummy: Everything is zero'ed in, with me talking to my ladies and watching them grow.:popcorn:

IMAGE_790.jpg

IMAGE_782.jpg

IMAGE_783.jpg

IMAGE_778.jpg

IMAGE_787.jpg

Nice brother I am in the same boat now... just watching my ladies swell up and taking in the perfect scent lol. Everything looks great man keep it up.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom