White Widow Scrog in Coco

And if your a "super tender" you get to touch your plants all the time!.
And I think they get used to you handling them, I have had to move a flower here or there and then have to move, but the plant handles all well without too much stress. And they know what to do after you guide them..
Your area looks nice and clean.
Good luck

Thanks for everyone adding your comments. Right now I have the girls locked in. That's what I love about coco. I can get the girls dialed in at the begining of a grow and keep them there using Canna Coco nutes. The biggest worry is keeping the pH around 5.8. I'll post more pics when they start to flower.

It has been about 2 1/2 weeks since I flipped the lights. The ladies are doing very well. Seeing all sorts of hairs. I makes me smile.:yummy:

Been keeping the temps between 70 and 85 without any problems. Will be adding Canna Coco PK 13/14 to the nute water this weekend. Let the buds begin.:ganjamon:

DSC00300_1_.JPG

DSC00301_1_.JPG

DSC00318_1_.JPG

DSC00321_1_.JPG

IMAGE_757_1_.JPG

IMAGE_758_1_.JPG

IMAGE_760_1_.JPG

Want to thank everyone for tuning into the grow. So far everything has gone just the way I was hoping.:slide: The ladies are looking good. They are 3 weeks into flower since the light were flipped. Added Canna Coco PK 13/14 to the water along with the Canna Coco A and B. I'll run that for a week and then add PK 13/14 again around week 8.:surf:

I ran out of my pH down that I have been using. Started using house hold white vineger 5%. It takes about 60 ml to bring the pH down to 5.8 when I am using PK 13/14. We will see how it does. So far no problems. If it works, that is one less thing to by or order from a hydro store.:cheer:

Here are a few pics of the buds developing. Really cool to see day to day. Love this new camera the old lady got for her birthday. Also are a few pics of under the grow. It looks like roots going everywhere.:bong:

DSC00325_1_.JPG

DSC00326_1_.JPG

DSC00327_1_.JPG

DSC00333_1_.JPG

DSC00336_1_.JPG

DSC00337_1_.JPG

DSC00339_1_.JPG

DSC00342_1_.JPG

DSC00343_1_.JPG

Veeeerrry Cool! Thanks for giving us a view from down under? Are you adding CO2? Also, how tall do you think these will get? I would like to duplicate your grow but am limited to 5 ft. high. Also did you FIM any of the plants?

Dizzzy

Looks so dank! Im about to grow some ww myself. I cant wait to see how this scrog is going to work on the yield. Good job beautiful grow my friend :nicethread:

Veeeerrry Cool! Thanks for giving us a view from down under? Are you adding CO2? Also, how tall do you think these will get? I would like to duplicate your grow but am limited to 5 ft. high. Also did you FIM any of the plants?

Dizzzy

Ya it looks really cool under the screen. Limbs going everywhere.;) No I am not using CO2. The temps and humidity are tough enough to deal with. I can't see how CO2 would better my grow. The only CO2 that I directly give the ladies are from me. I spend about 1/2 to 1 hour each day working this Scrog. I am breathing on them while I am working them, so I guess I am giving CO2 after all. Cool.:grinjoint:

The grow itself is pretty limited to how tall it will go. I don't flip the lights until the screen is at least 50% full. I flip the lights and watch the ladies grow, redirecting the limbs. Once the screen is full, I just trim away any fan leaves that are blocking light from the buds. The last Scrog I did the ladies grew up almost into my lights. I had to bend them to prevent burning. Not sure how high they will go, but I know that bending them works if ya need to.

Not sure what ya mean by FIM unless your talking about topping the main stem to cause it to branch. This is not needed. I have had others tell me that you have to do this for a Scrog. That's bullshit. Let the plant grow and redirect the growth. Before long you will redirecting secondary growth from the limbs that you have already redirected. At this shit great.:surf:

Hey man everything looks great in there except for a little overgrowth which isn't bad but will lower the yield slightly. Can't wait to see some buds take off. Btw I have always fimd my ladys before the screen this time around I left one un topped for comparison. So far it looks like the fimd ones filled the screen way faster but really its completely strain dependent.

Back
Top Bottom