First Grow Indoor & Outdoor Autoflower In Soil

Morning Tin! IMO your lsd-25 is ready to chop, she sure looks done. Good luck!
Hey Bubba!
I was going to wait until Friday. I have technicians coming over to set up my mini split ac.
My temps in the dark room are 22-23 at night, 25-26 during the day.
I guess lower temps would be better?
Do you suggest I wait before Friday or I take her out tomorrow for 48-72 hrs of darkness?

Hey Bubba, she is day 72 now.
They are all day 72 basically
I germinated some earlier but I didn’t have my LED.
They had 4-5 hours of sunlight in their first week basically till i got my shippment.. the light was delayed
I am going to give them final 3 days since I watered them a couple of hours ago and im also going to be less stressed worrying about temps once i get my ac on friday which is rly close.What do you think?
I also will look for seeds. Could you guys give me any recommendations?
I like fastbuds and I like to stick with 1 brand
I would go with less plants this time.
I have 8 now I wanna go with 4
Or 6
Preferably 2-3 sativa plants and 2-3 indicas
Soil or coco?
I have 4 20L fabric pots
Coco looks tempting and Bills guides are amazing but ill go with soil again I guess till i get the hang of it. I kind of wanted to go coco but ill stick with soil and follow some of bills methods. Hopefully this time no insect issues and no early stunting. The 30+ degrees was a huge issue aswell, one day they looked perfect then the next day I open my tent and its 35 degrees inside…all plants looking horrible..
Well I don’t want to talk too much before I finish this one because I still have a long way to go and ways to screw up things..
Would just appreciate it if you could suggest a strain that likes abit more heat, humidity was always perfect I think, except for once when i left my “ac” inside my tent and during lights off rh went to 65 for an hour
2 hours ago before I watered them RH was 47%, I havent checked prior to watering but It usually stays around 50-55% which should be fine?
Sorry for the long post im just excited and I also got my salary earlier than expected otherwise i wouldnt have gotten the ac. The heat was bothering me so much im glad its gonna be fixed soon
And I would love to buy seeds before I spend whats left of my funky salary

They had 4-5 hours of sunlight in their first week basically till i got my shippment.. the light was delayed
I am going to give them final 3 days since I watered them a couple of hours ago and im also going to be less stressed worrying about temps once i get my ac on friday which is rly close.What do you think?
Or 6
Soil or coco?
I have 4 20L fabric pots
Coco looks tempting and Bills guides are amazing but ill go with soil again I guess till i get the hang of it. I kind of wanted to go coco but ill stick with soil and follow some of bills methods. Hopefully this time no insect issues and no early stunting. The 30+ degrees was a huge issue aswell, one day they looked perfect then the next day I open my tent and its 35 degrees inside…all plants looking horrible..
Well I don’t want to talk too much before I finish this one because I still have a long way to go and ways to screw up things..
Would just appreciate it if you could suggest a strain that likes abit more heat, humidity was always perfect I think, except for once when i left my “ac” inside my tent and during lights off rh went to 65 for an hour
2 hours ago before I watered them RH was 47%, I havent checked prior to watering but It usually stays around 50-55% which should be fine?
Sorry for the long post im just excited and I also got my salary earlier than expected otherwise i wouldnt have gotten the ac. The heat was bothering me so much im glad its gonna be fixed soon
Hi Tin! That sounds like a good plan to me and I'm glad you could get your a/c. I've never grown in coco, one thing I do know is that you have to water at least once a day so keep that in mind.

I think lots of us have the same issue - we want to harvest at the perfect moment but it's so hard to know when that is. Just take your best educated guess and be happy with what you get.

I've bought from Expert Seeds, North Atlantic Seed Company, Growers Choice and 420. I like all of them, I like the quality from 420 but they only sell 10-packs and I don't like that, it's too many. I wrote and asked them if they would make exceptions but they never responded so I doubt I'll buy from them again. I also used to buy from Herbies and Barney's Farm but I'm in the US and for some reason my credit cards won't go through any more. I wish they would because they are both great sites.

Hope I answered all your Q's. I'm not able to be here every day, sorry for the delay responding. Good luck and post pics of your harvest!

Or 6
Soil or coco?
I have 4 20L fabric pots
Hey :ciao: are you sitting in the ac yet.:cheesygrinsmiley:
If you want a heat resistant strain I suggest a sativa.
Less leaf matter to cause issues.
And my Blueberry loved the light and heat.
But potassium silicate will improve heat resistance of any lady.
5. Ml/litre in plain water once a week, I gave all 50 some.
Every week.
Just a thought.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284

Hey Bubba and Bill.
Ac getting set up tomorrow 10am :) cant wait
Then I will wait until 1pm when its dark time and take a couple of plants out.
LSD-25 is going for 72 hrs darkness, and 2 pineapple expresses. One pineapple express looks rly bad I guess its heat issues. Small fat leaves and buds are nowhere to be seen and that plant had amazing buds.. maybe it has mold not sure will upload photos tomorrow if you dont mind checking it out. Trichomes on it are cloudy and the plant has weird smell but once i press the buds they smell rly good. Citrusy
I actually ordered from fastbuds and asked them for 1 extra seed if they dont mind because I could afford 3(+1free) and I wanted to have 5 plants this time.
They responded to my email and were kind enough to send me 2 Wedding glue and 2 Gorilla punch seeds for free lol. I ordered 3 seeds- Amnesia Zkittlez, Bruce Banner and Forbidden Runtz. They all seem to be liking hotter environment..
Fastbuds areso nice for sending me 4 extra seeds and they replied the same day I asked for 1 seed..

Sorry for double posting..
Since I ordered my seeds Id also like to get my nutes and soil tomorrow.
I will post a picture of the brands in my local store. Another online shop has advanced nutrients Ive seen people talk about them a lot
Could you please suggest a brand, please
Last time I used BioBizz and had cal-mag,grow,bloom and top max.
This time I will also purchase some ph down..
biobizz also has bioheaven, leaf-coat spray, acti vera, root juice, fish mix?
Or I could use another brand.
I can choose from;
BioBizz
BioNova
Advanced Nutrients
Supernatural brand
NPK raw
Guano diffusion
Guanokalong
GHE
Growth technology
Canna
Levo organics
Remo nutrients
Hesi
Grotek
Extreme gardening
Aptus
Atami
Sorry for the long list. I’ve only heard of Advanced Nutrients, BioBizz, canna and GHE.

For soil I can choose from:
Gold label
Canna
Biobizz

Sorry for double posting..
Since I ordered my seeds Id also like to get my nutes and soil tomorrow.
I will post a picture of the brands in my local store. Another online shop has advanced nutrients Ive seen people talk about them a lot
Could you please suggest a brand, please
Last time I used BioBizz and had cal-mag,grow,bloom and top max.
This time I will also purchase some ph down..
biobizz also has bioheaven, leaf-coat spray, acti vera, root juice, fish mix?
Or I could use another brand.
I can choose from;
BioBizz
BioNova
Advanced Nutrients
Supernatural brand
NPK raw
Guano diffusion
Guanokalong
GHE
Growth technology
Canna
Levo organics
Remo nutrients
Hesi
Grotek
Extreme gardening
Aptus
Atami
Sorry for the long list. I’ve only heard of Advanced Nutrients, BioBizz, canna and GHE.

For soil I can choose from:
Gold label
Canna
Biobizz7
If you were happy with your previous brand fine but for everything you need I'm using the @Remo Nutrients supercharged pack.
Everything I need in one kit.
All designed to compliment each other.
You will be pleased with the results.
As far as soil I'd lean tword the gold label if it's not to expensive.
It's a better product.
You going to add @DYNOMYCO , frass and Bokashi ?
Keep your roots happy.

Bill284

If you were happy with your previous brand fine but for everything you need I'm using the @Remo Nutrients supercharged pack.
Everything I need in one kit.
All designed to compliment each other.
You will be pleased with the results.
As far as soil I'd lean tword the gold label if it's not to expensive.
It's a better product.
You going to add @DYNOMYCO , frass and Bokashi ?
Keep your roots happy.

Bill284
Hey Bill and thanks.
Gold label soil is quite expensive and im quite poor.. but I will get that
And I wanna try the Remo nutrients so I will go with that
I can’t find DYNOMYCO products anywhere for my country and they are sold out on amazon..
Bokashi is also nowhere to be found..
I could only find 1kg of frass for 20 euro and 4 kgs for 50
I guess 1kg would do?
Since I am going to have 5 strains ill maybe go with 5 plants in 20L this time.
I will definitely try to do your method and to be honest my biggest plant is the one that was in a solo cup and then in 8L bags. The ones that were in their final 20L homes since seedling didnt grow that big.. only 2 plants out of 4 became somewhat big but the rest didnt enjoy it so ill definitely go with ur method :D thanks
Do you know any Dynomyco alternatives for Europe? And also Bokashi I couldn’t find anywhere
Thanks Bill
Pics 1 and 2: Lemon OG day 67, stunted in veg, can’t really tell from the pics but its my tallest plant
Pics 3and 4 Pineapple express that had nice buds but the heat was too much for her I guess?
She looks very weird and more leaves than bud. She started looking this way a week ago when My temps went 32degrees
Pic5: probably going to be my biggest yielder. Pineapple express day 73 fastbuds
Cant crop pic 3 and 5 cus theyre screenshots hence the black bars..

102C38AF-3EC7-4AAE-9F8C-6E3EA4B5E8E3.jpeg

A8AA9A42-3AD6-424D-AD3C-86FEE68A3224.jpeg

B3EC16CF-4C9F-4152-A380-508F84E03866.png

E754CC7E-CB8E-4E62-B065-75BAF807EDF4.jpeg

5F0CC1C7-57B7-4871-8E77-7E9C9F8DCBBB.png

Hey Bill and thanks.
Gold label soil is quite expensive and im quite poor.. but I will get that
And I wanna try the Remo nutrients so I will go with that
I can’t find DYNOMYCO products anywhere for my country and they are sold out on amazon..
Bokashi is also nowhere to be found..
I could only find 1kg of frass for 20 euro and 4 kgs for 50
I guess 1kg would do?
Since I am going to have 5 strains ill maybe go with 5 plants in 20L this time.
I will definitely try to do your method and to be honest my biggest plant is the one that was in a solo cup and then in 8L bags. The ones that were in their final 20L homes since seedling didnt grow that big.. only 2 plants out of 4 became somewhat big but the rest didnt enjoy it so ill definitely go with ur method :D thanks
Do you know any Dynomyco alternatives for Europe? And also Bokashi I couldn’t find anywhere
Thanks Bill
Pics 1 and 2: Lemon OG day 67, stunted in veg, can’t really tell from the pics but its my tallest plant
Pics 3and 4 Pineapple express that had nice buds but the heat was too much for her I guess?
She looks very weird and more leaves than bud. She started looking this way a week ago when My temps went 32degrees
Pic5: probably going to be my biggest yielder. Pineapple express day 73 fastbuds
Cant crop pic 3 and 5 cus theyre screenshots hence the black bars..

102C38AF-3EC7-4AAE-9F8C-6E3EA4B5E8E3.jpeg

A8AA9A42-3AD6-424D-AD3C-86FEE68A3224.jpeg

B3EC16CF-4C9F-4152-A380-508F84E03866.png

E754CC7E-CB8E-4E62-B065-75BAF807EDF4.jpeg

5F0CC1C7-57B7-4871-8E77-7E9C9F8DCBBB.png
I said if it's not too expensive, I'm not sure where you are.
But is the canna more economical?
It will do just fine.
You want a mycorrhizae to mix with the Perilite and Bokashi and frass.
Try googlen home made Bokashi, lots of videos.
Make a bag very inexpensively.
Does that help a little.

Bill284

Morning Tin! I'm guessing it was too hot for that Pineapple Express but you shouldn't have any more problems like that with your new a/c unit.

That was awesome of Fastbuds to give you all those freebies!

Make sure you read these 2 threads by @Emilya

How to Water a Potted Plant

How to Water a Seedling in a Final Container

They are short and to the point and will really help anyone learning to grow.

Good luck!

Hey guys, I’ve been really busy.
I got my AC installed today because they couldn’t make it on Friday.
I took one of my smaller Pineapple express plants and it looks more leaf than bud.. but its alright other plants are looking much better
And now that my heat Issues are gone I can just be happy with what I got and try to do better next run, hopefully soon I get my seeds.
I let the Pineapple sit in darkness for 70 hours but I think it was a mistake lol.
Plant doesn’t even smell like weed
There were almost no fan leaves to trim It looked like 70% sugar leaves and a little Bud so i just let it hang upside down in my small dark place.
Temps are 25 degrees and 60% humidity
Maybe a little too high but I will fix tomorrow once I get my hanging rack or tuesday worst case and then i can move it closer to the AC. Then they will dry at 20 degrees
I am taking the LSD-25 outside in a bit. I am just waiting for it to dry abit before I take it outside in a dark room?
Or can I take it as it is (watered yesterday but doesn’t seem to be taking much water- stays wet)
If its better to wait to dry a little then I can do that but I would prefer to take it out already..
I couldn’t take it out earlier because of the smell. The AC guy would have definitely noticed it because my drying place is 1 door away so I had to wait for them to install my AC first before I took any of the plants out but since the poor pineapple express thats hermied I think had zero smell I took it out anyways.
I will post pictures in a bit.
The plant has zero scent but when I touch the “buds” my fingers get really sticky and the smell is really good but the plant itself smells weird.. I tried to look for mould but didn’t see any

Do you think that plant will be worth to smoke?
I have only one picture that I took a week ago. Will upload good ones in a bit..
Thanks guys

5FD0E7EC-786B-45AA-A48C-08301CA2CB97.png

Hey guys, I’ve been really busy.
I got my AC installed today because they couldn’t make it on Friday.
I took one of my smaller Pineapple express plants and it looks more leaf than bud.. but its alright other plants are looking much better
And now that my heat Issues are gone I can just be happy with what I got and try to do better next run, hopefully soon I get my seeds.
I let the Pineapple sit in darkness for 70 hours but I think it was a mistake lol.
Plant doesn’t even smell like weed
There were almost no fan leaves to trim It looked like 70% sugar leaves and a little Bud so i just let it hang upside down in my small dark place.
Temps are 25 degrees and 60% humidity
Maybe a little too high but I will fix tomorrow once I get my hanging rack or tuesday worst case and then i can move it closer to the AC. Then they will dry at 20 degrees
I am taking the LSD-25 outside in a bit. I am just waiting for it to dry abit before I take it outside in a dark room?
Or can I take it as it is (watered yesterday but doesn’t seem to be taking much water- stays wet)
If its better to wait to dry a little then I can do that but I would prefer to take it out already..
I couldn’t take it out earlier because of the smell. The AC guy would have definitely noticed it because my drying place is 1 door away so I had to wait for them to install my AC first before I took any of the plants out but since the poor pineapple express thats hermied I think had zero smell I took it out anyways.
I will post pictures in a bit.
The plant has zero scent but when I touch the “buds” my fingers get really sticky and the smell is really good but the plant itself smells weird.. I tried to look for mould but didn’t see any

Do you think that plant will be worth to smoke?
I have only one picture that I took a week ago. Will upload good ones in a bit..
Thanks guys

5FD0E7EC-786B-45AA-A48C-08301CA2CB97.png
You won't know until you dry it and cure it.
I'd do it for the experience and you put all that time into her.
Hope your staying cool. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Bill284

Hey guys.. sorry for not posting.
My temps are good now. Last night it was 23.9 lowest ive ever seen it in flower. Humidity between 40-50%. 40% with lights on 45-47 with lights off. Do i need to lower rh because I can. I am currently running a smal humidifier that gets humidity up by 5%
I haven’t been very active lately because of my mental.
I took my first plant out- my smallest pineapple express that smelled weird and had less trichomes than the rest.
Its been drying in 25degrees and 50-55% humidity, today is day 3. I could leave it in my AC room but I can only get thwt room to 80% dark. Would a less dark room thats also cooler by 5 degrees be preferred by my plant? Should I keep it in darkness but 25c or 80% dark but 18-20 degrees celsius?
I am just really disappointed because I ordered scissors, hanging rack, trim tray, jars etc and 3 days later the merchant contacts me to notify me that my payment didn’t go trough for some reason but money was taken out of my account and it was my last money that i borrowed to get my harvesting stuff..
I will post proper pictures with my harvested pineapple express tomorrow when i trim it.
Thanks guys my LSD-25 is going out for 48-72 hours of darkness. Does it have to be completely dark? I could leave them in the AC room thats around 18-20 degrees celsius but its only dark during the night. During the day I could try to block the sun and leave my plant there but it wont be pitch dark.
My room that is dark during the day is abit hotter (my tent is in there)
Thanks guys ill post some photos tomorrow. Some of the plants look really nice. Oh and I also bought a scale that i wont get.. it was 6 days ago I was expecting a delivery but instead ill have to wait 1 more week to get my 50 euro back..
I also sent FastBuds some pics of my plants and they sent me 9 seeds for free..
3x Amnezia Zkittlez
3x Gorilla Punch
3x Bruce Banner
Mostly sativa, the gorilla is 55% sativa, 45% indica if im not mistaken or the other way around.
For my next grow I will ditch 3 plants and only go with 5 this time. Maybe 2x bruce banner, 2x amnezia zkittlez and 1 gorilla punch. But first I gotta harvest these.
Once I get home I will upload some proper pictures for you to judge
I think all plants are really close

Back
Top Bottom