First Grow, Northern Lights, Very Basic

Hey guys just leaving a size up date photo wise .:
420-magazine-mobile2065361958.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1242723173.jpg

420-magazine-mobile42153190.jpg
420-magazine-mobile969355369.jpg

Hey guys so heres an update: so my nl had been getting much bigger stem wise and i think shes gonna start her stretch soon, if she hasn't already.

Her hairs are starting to show up more and more when i look .. this auto has been fun to grow and play with so far and i love the experience!

By the way how long do you guys think it will be till shes in her final stages of flowering?

I know its been awhile but great news!!! She hit her growth spurt! .. i havent been able to check on her as frequently as id like to but i see way more growth now then i did before last week!

Last week:
420-magazine-mobile63510381.jpg

This week:
420-magazine-mobile762199149.jpg

I know its been awhile but great news!!! She hit her growth spurt! .. i havent been able to check on her as frequently as id like to but i see way more growth now then i did before last week!

Last week:
420-magazine-mobile63510381.jpg

This week:
420-magazine-mobile762199149.jpg

That's great growth for a week! I want to do an auto next I think! Your girl looks good!

That's great growth for a week! I want to do an auto next I think! Your girl looks good!

To be honest i only feed her water no nutes but she has tons of bud sites and i done tons of LSTing and some pony tailing as well as you'll see through my journal .

mine is probably behind most with nutes but i wanted to to the basic if the most basic to see how it goes before i do anything else like add nutes!

But if you do auto do one nutes one not and get the full spectrum of growing!

To be honest i only feed her water no nutes but she has tons of bud sites and i done tons of LSTing and some pony tailing as well as you'll see through my journal .

mine is probably behind most with nutes but i wanted to to the basic if the most basic to see how it goes before i do anything else like add nutes!

But if you do auto do one nutes one not and get the full spectrum of growing!

Have u considered going hydro rather than soil? The reason I grow as it is for all of us I presume... is to get the best bang for my buck...
I want to have quality buds, that are consistent, and I know what has gone into/onto them...
Ideally an organic herb with the right mix that is grown organically or as close to it as possible...
hydro seems to be the version that squeezes everything out of those little seeds...not sure I'm at that point yet but depending on where my current grow goes I may look into it...

Thanks for the advice and the time! .

Have u considered going hydro rather than soil? The reason I grow as it is for all of us I presume... is to get the best bang for my buck...
I want to have quality buds, that are consistent, and I know what has gone into/onto them...
Ideally an organic herb with the right mix that is grown organically or as close to it as possible...
hydro seems to be the version that squeezes everything out of those little seeds...not sure I'm at that point yet but depending on where my current grow goes I may look into it...

Thanks for the advice and the time! .

Actually i have thought of hydro but for my next grow!!. and sorry about the late reply i had a big move that took me days to pack .

420-magazine-mobile551089688.jpg
420-magazine-mobile620586778.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1015465002.jpg

So heres the update:
I moved into my own apartment with the wife and my beautiful little girl!! Not so little anymore by the pictures huh?. man look at those colas . so glad i can say that now!!! Whooooo new house and soon to have free bud!!! Booyeah!

420-magazine-mobile551089688.jpg
420-magazine-mobile620586778.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1015465002.jpg

So heres the update:
I moved into my own apartment with the wife and my beautiful little girl!! Not so little anymore by the pictures huh?. man look at those colas . so glad i can say that now!!! Whooooo new house and soon to have free bud!!! Booyeah!

Looks great are you at least ph yiur water I know you said basic but also just a FYI: autos definitely need Cal-mag especially under LED, but you could add armor si or any si to your liking Bc your lateral branches great stronger, the stronger them branches the more bud packs on, so just a thought by the way she looks AMAZING , and YOU should definitely run some hydro I am a dwc guy and currently Bc of heat issues I am in coco and still getting great results every other watering I feed and then when in flower every water, and I get decent yields so far my last harvest 4.5 oz and still have one hanging, 2 week to 3 week til chop and 1 3-4 week chop so that run with probably be 9 ozs, and I had so many problems this run with temps breakers flipping in mid cycle of lights on and temps got jacked up a little bit now all is in check and my next run is started and some are 4 weeks from flip some just got flipped and they are stretching so , my perpetual harvest is on point

Looks great are you at least ph yiur water I know you said basic but also just a FYI: autos definitely need Cal-mag especially under LED, but you could add armor si or any si to your liking Bc your lateral branches great stronger, the stronger them branches the more bud packs on, so just a thought by the way she looks AMAZING , and YOU should definitely run some hydro I am a dwc guy and currently Bc of heat issues I am in coco and still getting great results every other watering I feed and then when in flower every water, and I get decent yields so far my last harvest 4.5 oz and still have one hanging, 2 week to 3 week til chop and 1 3-4 week chop so that run with probably be 9 ozs, and I had so many problems this run with temps breakers flipping in mid cycle of lights on and temps got jacked up a little bit now all is in check and my next run is started and some are 4 weeks from flip some just got flipped and they are stretching so , my perpetual harvest is on point

To be honest with you as amazing as she looks i only used water for my first grow . straight from the tap and it seems to be growing beautifully i didnt want to have and additives in it so id have a controlled grow to see what its like naturally then chemically. And im glad you think she looks "Amazing" that means im doing a good job with the watering and lst when i did it .

To be honest with you as amazing as she looks i only used water for my first grow . straight from the tap and it seems to be growing beautifully i didnt want to have and additives in it so id have a controlled grow to see what its like naturally then chemically. And im glad you think she looks "Amazing" that means im doing a good job with the watering and lst when i did it .

Yea I remember my first grow was like that back in 98 outdoor and would just fill up a gallon jug straight from the tap and walk to my plants and water and they came out so beautiful .

Yea I remember my first grow was like that back in 98 outdoor and would just fill up a gallon jug straight from the tap and walk to my plants and water and they came out so beautiful .

Dammmmn im a newbie so your a vet huh? Any tips cuz im just using tap water, and i wanna go on a nute system but dont really know the best stuff to use or the best nute mixture for each stage so what did you go to next after your first grow? .

Here are some great shots of the bud sights and hight:

Day 73
420-magazine-mobile547260766.jpg
420-magazine-mobile867889191.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2072917572.jpg

Shes looking so good and she smells even better i cant wait to know how she smokes! Soon though soon!!! But till next time any tips or comments would be greatly appreciated ..

Day 91 update:

420-magazine-mobile430301678.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1672672720.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1679462130.jpg
420-magazine-mobile318205359.jpg

Hey guys I know it's been awhile but I wanted to upload when there has been significant progress, and well here we are day 91 and she's big with little buds I can't wait till they get bigger .. we are almost there!!.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom