First Grow, Ryn0nTX: Critical Mango, Ebb 'N’ Flow, 2020

I'm still feeding her GH nutes (I decided against starting the flush last Sunday). Her buds are still small and she has only been producing trichomes for about a week. Starting to get good and sticky! I'm holding out because it would be cool to net a whole pound from one plant on my first grow! I'm still crunched for time, but what do you do?
Man oh man, they're putting on weight! Yeah I think I'll be feeding up to the end. No flush for me.

I hear ya! Mines just started getting sticky, but if I get the same weight from my 4 as 1 of yours, I'll do my best to dance a jig lol. Love the smell they put out as they grow :yummy:

HaHa! Sorry guys! IYou know me by now, I had all intentions of posting an update right after the RIP post. As usual I was consumed by something else and time has just been scarce. I'm sorry for neglecting this journal by not being as steady as I should with my updates.

That being said, the R.I.P was for Dawn. I had three plants that were long overdue to get into the grow room as y'all know. Her buds really weren't growing at a rate that would work. She had a tons of buds, trichomes were 'ok'. I feel like this plant (of the three) most resembled the strain that I ordered. Harmony and Meadow were quite strong (high THC) and this strain is supposed to be 6% THC and 6% CBD if I remember correctly. While I truly believe that doing the initial flush on all three plants really screwed Dawn's production up, she still produced a ton!

Dawn_0001.jpg

Dawn_0002.jpg

Dawn_0004.jpg

As you can see, I didn't trim her down much before harvesting. In fact, she is ready to be trimmed and start the curing today. Twigs just started to pop this morning. I measured her before we cut her down. She was more than 7 feet in circumference! Nearly 6 feet tall! If I had known that I would get her out of that seed pack, it would have been nice to have set her up for more success. But we have to keep on keeping on!

I'm not sure if I'll get her trimmed up and stored in jars tonight, but when I do I will be sure to give you numbers for her total yield and the total yield of the entire grow. This has been a blast! Thanks for hanging out with me and being here to share my very first grow with you!
:passitleft:

HaHa! Sorry guys! IYou know me by now, I had all intentions of posting an update right after the RIP post. As usual I was consumed by something else and time has just been scarce. I'm sorry for neglecting this journal by not being as steady as I should with my updates.

That being said, the R.I.P was for Dawn. I had three plants that were long overdue to get into the grow room as y'all know. Her buds really weren't growing at a rate that would work. She had a tons of buds, trichomes were 'ok'. I feel like this plant (of the three) most resembled the strain that I ordered. Harmony and Meadow were quite strong (high THC) and this strain is supposed to be 6% THC and 6% CBD if I remember correctly. While I truly believe that doing the initial flush on all three plants really screwed Dawn's production up, she still produced a ton!

Dawn_0001.jpg

Dawn_0002.jpg

Dawn_0004.jpg

As you can see, I didn't trim her down much before harvesting. In fact, she is ready to be trimmed and start the curing today. Twigs just started to pop this morning. I measured her before we cut her down. She was more than 7 feet in circumference! Nearly 6 feet tall! If I had known that I would get her out of that seed pack, it would have been nice to have set her up for more success. But we have to keep on keeping on!

I'm not sure if I'll get her trimmed up and stored in jars tonight, but when I do I will be sure to give you numbers for her total yield and the total yield of the entire grow. This has been a blast! Thanks for hanging out with me and being here to share my very first grow with you!
:passitleft:

Whew that's what I was hoping that RIP signified :rofl:

Wow!! Can't wait to see her final numbers!!!

Alright y'all, I finally got her all trimmed down and stored away. It took a total of 12 hours (litterally) to trim all the buds. They were mostly small and very fluffy. With Harmony and Meadow, the buds were very dense. I was able to loosely put 28 grams in each jar (1 quart mason jars). Each of the jars with Dawn came in between 12-15 grams each. But, there are 24 jars full of Dawn and her sweetness!

Dawn alone came in at 322 grams! I was a little disappointed, but when we tally the entire grow I got over (member I was sneaking some buds before they were 'ready').....

Total for my first grow is 468 grams! Just over 1lb! I'm gonna keep on with my other grows since they are already rolling, but honestly, I'm good for the year now. This pic is only Dawn. I have the other jars stored in another spot.

IMG-3884.jpg
(two jars on right are full of trimmings and trichomes. I'll make my tincture from this mixed with some bud as well. It has worked great so far for me.

Again, it's been fun having you guys along for the ride! Take it easy fella's. It will probably be a while before I do another journal just simply because I don't have the time to give it the proper attention it deserves. Maybe when things are slow this winter I'll have some time.

:ganjamon: :passitleft::peace::slide:

Alright y'all, I finally got her all trimmed down and stored away. It took a total of 12 hours (litterally) to trim all the buds. They were mostly small and very fluffy. With Harmony and Meadow, the buds were very dense. I was able to loosely put 28 grams in each jar (1 quart mason jars). Each of the jars with Dawn came in between 12-15 grams each. But, there are 24 jars full of Dawn and her sweetness!

Dawn alone came in at 322 grams! I was a little disappointed, but when we tally the entire grow I got over (member I was sneaking some buds before they were 'ready').....

Total for my first grow is 468 grams! Just over 1lb! I'm gonna keep on with my other grows since they are already rolling, but honestly, I'm good for the year now. This pic is only Dawn. I have the other jars stored in another spot.

IMG-3884.jpg
(two jars on right are full of trimmings and trichomes. I'll make my tincture from this mixed with some bud as well. It has worked great so far for me.

Again, it's been fun having you guys along for the ride! Take it easy fella's. It will probably be a while before I do another journal just simply because I don't have the time to give it the proper attention it deserves. Maybe when things are slow this winter I'll have some time.

:ganjamon: :passitleft::peace::slide:

Congratulations on your outstanding harvest!!!:blunt::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom