First indoor grow need help!

Spheredchart

I'm growing indoors and have 10 bag seed and was hoping I will get atleast one female out of the bunch and then take a clone from her. But i don't have enough room for 10 full grown plants. So i was wondering if i should plant them all and start them on 12/12 lighting ? in hopes that they will show their gender while still staying small since I don't have loads of room. Am i going about this the wrong way? What do you guys think?
Any and all advice will be very much appreciated ! Thanks

There is a 50/50 chance for a male or female plant. Plant 3 or 4, odds are in your favor for a female. Start with 18/6 and wait for pre flowers to show sex or flip to 12/12 after a short veg and see what happends

Sorry I'm a noob lol.
So they will show their sex without flipping to 12/12? I was told they don't show their gender before they flower.

Yeah, only plant up to 4. Trust me- I love my bag seed but I figured the 50/50 rule and I ended up with 18 plants (at one point). I was begging for males just so I could remove them. Start with 4. Even if you only get one female, it will be enough. As for sex- just grow like you meant to then after a couple weeks take a clone and do a 12/12- after about 2 weeks you will know. My advice just grow 4 as you would- if or when you finally switch to 12/12 and one grows some balls- remove then. It won't overwhelm and it won't be a big deal if you get some practice training your girls. I had to cut a beautiful manifolded plant but it was fun to train while it lasted. Happy growing!

Sent from mikeytv

Back
Top Bottom