First indoor grow need help!

Spheredchart

I'm growing indoors and have 10 bag seed and was hoping I will get atleast one female out of the bunch and then take a clone from her. But i don't have enough room for 10 full grown plants. So i was wondering if i should plant them all and start them on 12/12 lighting ? in hopes that they will show their gender while still staying small since I don't have loads of room. Am i going about this the wrong way? What do you guys think?
Any and all advice is and will be very much appreciated

I would think that would be a terrible idea most strains show their sex weeks 5-6ish most of the time or obviously during flowering u unfortunately need to only plant what u can handle depending on ur space u might be able to fit most of the plants also it all depends on ur lighting and set up as well ur plants won't get huge if u keep them in smaller pots as well. food for thought

"You can fail at doing something you don't want, so you might as well take a chance on doing something you love" ~ Jim Carrey

Well how big is your space and what lights you got? Usually from reg seeds 50% is normal for male to female ratio but conditions can influence that a bit. So I would germinate 3, 4 seeds if your after one female but if your after a quality mother, germinate them all veg them till you can get 2-4 clones from each, label them carefully you might have males, let the plants rest that you cloned from for three days, in normal conditions then flip them to flower watch for males and cull them and their clones, when buds start to develop and trichs are visible smoke some of each female from a lower bud, pick the best plant and cull the rest and their clones you should end up with some good smoke for awhile.

Make sure to factor in size of the plant, structure, and size and development of the buds as well.

Thanks naturalist i was told they only show their gender after you flower. Sorry I know I'm a newbie lol. I'm trying to get a mother plant so I don't have to worry about finding a female.

Back
Top Bottom