First indoor, in the ground 12 days - Thoughts and rip it apart if you want

radrichie61

Here are some pics of first grow indoors. 12 Fay’s in with critical mass on the left and some RQS freebies and on the right Telogene’s Biscotti Pippen. Touted as a Thca dominant strain. Lets see how that turns out.

I am a grower growing on a USDA permit in NC. Only way to legally grow. I have to have dea total thc test under limits and then I have 30 days to do all I can to raise hell on potency and May ask for help. But today here is my setup so far.

I was given 2 free lights from a friend. Both 600. Wrapped some plastic around it yesterday. So ugly with holes everywhere. GG lite 8x8 and AC Infinity 8” smart ventilation. Everything else you can see. Currently germing a few ,ore critical to fill out middle. Wish I could have had everything in at same time. I am all alone getting this done.

Anyway comments welcome.

Rich
DB4B18AD-F0FE-4E26-888D-51AB02C8AD9E.jpeg
E0EE2D31-EABA-478F-A3C8-05732ADB19BA.jpeg
F2868595-1A90-4B91-B4A9-9B6460786782.jpeg
E7E33A50-83E0-4638-AA14-368DC11C5688.jpeg
581A577A-B989-4A53-B810-C5415FB113A6.jpeg
A7235E9D-AAEC-4755-A00B-45F51BF22954.jpeg

Any plastic draped on a light is a fire hazard, led or not. Not much you can do to bump THC levels in 30days. Maybe keep your better plants elsewhere on the property. Then Have them test your garden you have the license.

I personally like high thca strains. It goes against everything I know. Or thought I knew.

I see you have irrigation set up, is this automated or manual?

get the plastic off those lights. it's dangerous at best.

plastic grow bags are never the best thing to grow a plant in. they're meant to be cheap not good. i hate the drainage on them.

as mentioned you're gonna need a full basic nute line. you've only got one piece. fox farm soil only has enough to keep seedlings going a couple weeks.

your potency is determined by your strain and conditions. you can't change it either up or down once they are in flower. if you have to be at .3% or under you better be growing hemp. even my cbd strains blow that percentage out of the water.

I am not sure that I follow your logic here.
I just bought some Biscotti Pippen seeds from Trilogene a couple days ago, that strain is literally one of the most potent strains you can possibly grow, under the right conditions can reach 35% THCa
And you're having DEA come in and test it?
Is this one of these THCa vs THC loophole thingys which personally I am surprised as hell that NC hasn't put an immediate stop to?
Because Biscotti Pippen is so potent I'd be surprised if just a seedling didn't register more than 0.03%

Back
Top Bottom